Are you a woman who has always dreamed of learning to sail?
Are you a woman who has always dreamed of learning to sail, but you found it too intimidating? Are you a woman sailor who wants to build your sailing confidence? If you want to be inspired and empowered to learn the amazing passion of sailing, this how-to sailing guide is written especially for women like you. Learn from Doris Colgate痴 lifetime of experience sailing and teaching women to sail. You値l learn with ease as she shares her best methods for teaching women to excel at sailing. You値l feel sure of yourself by gaining insights from a woman痴 perspective. You値l feel the camaraderie of the sisterhood of women sailors.
You値l learn how to:
- Choose the right clothing, equipment, and sailing school
- Use the proper sailing lingo
- Use rigs and sails, knots and line handling
- Know exactly what to do in an emergency
- Use lifesaving and communications equipment
- Navigate and understand tides and currents
- Be in command of your boat using the power of the wind.
This definitive how-to sailing manual for women will take you from a beginner痴 level and get you wherever you want to go and back. You値l know the sailing secrets of experienced women sailors that took years to learn. And soon you値l feel the breeze in your hair, the sun on your face, and the pride of learning to sail successfully for a lifetime of fun and enjoyment.
Subject: How-to sailing guide for women.
ISBN-10: 0070067201 | ISBN-13: 9780070067202 | McGraw-Hill 67201