Compatibility with browsers and assistive technologyOur mission goal is to be able to support the widest array of browsers and assistive technologies as possible. Therefore, we have invested efforts to support popular systems with high market share, including Chrome, Firefox, edge, Opera and Safari VoiceOver on a MAC. We have also addressed JAWS and NVDA assistive technologies for Windows and MAC.
In addition, the following modifications were made during the audit to make this website accessible by using an accessibility menu:
- Ability to enable keyboard navigation
- Smart navigation
- Blinks Blocking
- OCR Image description
- Fonts - Ability to increase and decrease the site font, adjust, align etc`
- Voice command the browser using your voice
- Change color contrast based on dark background
- Change color contrast based on a light background
- Change the Site`s colors
- Matching and monochrome option for color blind people
- Can change the font for readability
- Increase the cursor and change its color to black or white
- Increase the display to 200%
- Highlight links on the site
- Highlighting headers on the site
- Display an alternative description of the images
- Increase the content chosen by the cursor, showed in a tooltip
- Describe words by mouse selection
- Can display the site`s contents in a new window clearly and readable
- Ability to enable users to type contents using the mouse
Technical specificationsAccessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Use of Third-Party Sites & ComponentsWhen 3rd party components or websites are used on the website, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, chats and others, which are not controlled by us, may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we are not able to remedy.
Here are samples of Accessibility Policies provided from some 3rd party sites:
Facebook accessibility policy
YouTube accessibility policy
Physical location accessibility services,Our company considers it very important to provide quality, professional, equitable and accessible service to all our customers, including people with disabilities.
Physical accessibility In our location:
- Disabled parking space.
- Accessible access pathway near the disabled parking space..
- Accessible front door entree.
- Accessible order placement & waiting area
- Accessible Bathroom
- In person assistance for people with disabilities
Contact details of a Compliance OfficerIt is our intention to resolve any complaint to your satisfaction, however, should you have any questions about our accessibility policy, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact our compliance officer at 214-385-4890 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Despite our efforts to make site browsing accessible for people with disabilities, some pages may not yet be fully accessible, or the appropriate technological solution has not yet been found. It is possible that some pages or sections on this website have Human mistakes, for a variety of reasons. We are dedicated to keep improving the accessibility features and interface of our website.
Notice something wrong? You are most welcome to reach out to us at email@example.com
Notes & Comments
Despite our efforts to make site browsing accessible for people with disabilities, some pages may not yet be accessible, or the appropriate technological solution has not yet been found.
We continue our efforts to improve site accessibility as much as possible, with the belief and moral commitment to enable the site to be used by the general population, including people with disabilities.
To contact TheMotorBookstore, you can contact us by using the “Feedback” button and filling out the form. You may also reach out to us by email at….firstname.lastname@example.org