This is one of the most complete DIY/How-to books on Holley carburetors, manifolds and fuel injection systems - one that will give you the information necessary to get the best performance or fuel efficiency possible.
This DIY guide covers Holley carburetor models 2010, 2300, 4010/4011, 4150/4160 and 4164/4175.
Sections cover topics such as:
- Carburetion basics and Holley operation
- Select and install the "right" carburetor and manifold
- Theory, operation and installation of Pro-Jection fuel injection
- Tuning for maximum performance
- Designing a fuel system
- Alcohol modifications
- Troubleshooting and carb repair
Over 500 photos, illustrations and diagrams guide you through induction principles you can apply to any motor.
Coverage includeds street, drag strip, road racing, circle track plus marine applications.
Subject: One of the most complete books on carburetors, manifolds and fuel-injection systems by Holley. ISBN-10: 1557880522 | ISBN-13: 9781557880529 | HPBooks 1052