This OEM 1990 Chevrolet C - K Truck Service Manual is a high-quality, licensed PRINT reproduction of the original shop manual written and first published by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) Chevrolet Motor Division.
NOTE: This Detroit Iron reproduction manual also incudes the 1990 Chevrolet C/K Update Supplement - ST-502-90SB in the back of the 2 volume manual.
NOTE: This is the SERVICE manual. For OVERHAUL procedures, please see our: 1990 Chevrolet Light Duty Truck Unit Repair Manual, which can be found by clicking here...1990 Chevy LD Truck Unit Repair Manual.
- 1990 Chevrolet C1500 454 SS Truck
- 1990 Chevrolet C1500 Cheyenne Truck
- 1990 Chevrolet C1500 Scottsdale Truck
- 1990 Chevrolet C1500 Silverado Truck
- 1990 Chevrolet C1500 WT Truck
- 1990 Chevrolet C2500 Cheyenne Truck
- 1990 Chevrolet C2500 Scottsdale Truck
- 1990 Chevrolet C2500 Silverado Truck
- 1990 Chevrolet C3500 Cheyenne Truck
- 1990 Chevrolet C3500 Scottsdale Truck
- 1990 Chevrolet C3500 Silverado Truck
- 1990 Chevrolet K1500 Cheyenne Truck
- 1990 Chevrolet K1500 Scottsdale Truck
- 1990 Chevrolet K1500 Silverado Truck
- 1990 Chevrolet K1500 WT Truck
- 1990 Chevrolet K2500 Cheyenne Truck
- 1990 Chevrolet K2500 Scottsdale Truck
- 1990 Chevrolet K2500 Silverado Truck
- 1990 Chevrolet K3500 Cheyenne Truck
- 1990 Chevrolet K3500 Scottsdale Truck
- 1990 Chevrolet K3500 Silverado Truck
Chevy trucks have long been extremely popular vehicles, and with good reason. They have a rich history as hard workers with beautiful lines. The 1990 C-K models were no exception. With solid performance and handsome styling, you could not only get the job done, but look good while doing it. These light duty trucks were just as much at home on the job site as they were out cruising the town.
When it comes time to perform service and repair tasks on your classic Chevy hauler, you’re going to want a complete set of detailed instructions and factory specs. That’s just what you’ll find in this 1990 Chevrolet C / K Pickup Truck Service Manual. It contains over 1,400 pages! Fortunately, the manual has been conveniently divided into a 2-volume set. One reason for all the paper is that these volumes have been stuffed with loads of beautiful, detailed illustrations which accompany the well-written text. The diagrams, exploded views, cutaway views, tables, wiring diagrams and other visual aids provide great information and additional perspective to help guide you through maintenance and repair tasks both great and small.
In addition to a section on general information, you’ll find sections regarding: heating and air conditioning, frame and cab, steering, suspension, wheels and tires, propeller shaft and axle, brakes, engine, transmission and clutch, electrical, accessories, body and a final section related to fuel and emissions for gasoline engines with throttle body injection.
Whether you’re turning wrenches on an economical 4.3 liter V6, a legendary Chevy small block, the famous (and big) 7.4 liter V8 (aka “rat motor” or 454 cid) or even the 6.2 liter diesel, this book has you covered. Automatic transmission? Gotcha covered. Manual transmission? We still have you covered. How about you 4 x 4 lovers? Need transfer case info? It’s all here, too.
This factory written shop manual is perfect for service, repairs, restoration, and rebuild projects. Clear illustrations and photos show exploded views as well as component details, plus specifications on engine data, engine torque, carburetion, and more.
Subject: 1990 Chevrolet Truck C, K Pickup Truck Service Manual - Includes Detailed Procedures and Instructions.
| OEM Part Number: ST 375-90, ST-502-90SB