This 1975 - 1976 Ford / Lincoln / Mercury Shop Manual - 5 Volumesis a high-quality, PRINT reproduction of the shop manual which was written and first published by the experts at the original equipment manufacturer (OEM), Ford Motor Company, for use by their dealership mechanics.
This gargantuan guide contains 2,264 pages of detailed information! The comprehensive five-volume set has been conveniently packaged into three books. When you’re ready to start spinning screwdrivers and rotating wrenches, you’ll quickly find that it is the definitive repair and service manual for the 1975 – 1976 Ford, Lincoln and Mercury models listed below.
- 1975 - 1976 Ford Custom 500
- 1975 - 1976 Ford Custom 500 Ranch Wagon
- 1975 - 1976 Ford Elite
- 1975 - 1976 Ford Gran Torino
- 1975 - 1976 Ford Gran Torino Brougham
- 1975 Ford Gran Torino Elite
- 1975 Ford Gran Torino Sport
- 1975 - 1976 Ford Gran Torino Squire
- 1975 - 1976 Ford Granada
- 1975 - 1976 Ford Granada Ghia
- 1975 - 1976 Ford LTD
- 1975 - 1976 Ford LTD Brougham
- 1975 - 1976 Ford LTD Country Squire
- 1975 - 1976 Ford LTD Landau
- 1975 - 1976 Ford Maverick
- 1975 - 1976 Ford Maverick Grabber
- 1975 - 1976 Ford Mustang II
- 1975 - 1976 Ford Mustang II Ghia
- 1975 - 1976 Ford Mustang II Mach 1
- 1975 - 1976 Ford Pinto
- 1976 Ford Pinto Pony
- 1976 Ford Pinto Squire
- 1975 - 1976 Ford Ranchero 500 Truck
- 1975 - 1976 Ford Ranchero GT Truck
- 1975 - 1976 Ford Ranchero Squire Truck
- 1975 - 1976 Ford Thunderbird
- 1975 - 1976 Ford Torino
- 1976 Lincoln Continental
- 1975 - 1976 Lincoln Mark IV
- 1975 Lotus Elite
- 1975 Mercury Bobcat
- 1976 Mercury Bobcat MPG Runabout
- 1976 Mercury Bobcat Runabout
- 1976 Mercury Bobcat S Runabout
- 1976 Mercury Bobcat Villager
- 1975 - 1976 Mercury Comet
- 1975 - 1976 Mercury Cougar XR-7
- 1975 - 1976 Mercury Grand Marquis
- 1975 - 1976 Mercury Marquis
- 1975 - 1976 Mercury Marquis Brougham
- 1975 - 1976 Mercury Marquis Colony Park
- 1975 - 1976 Mercury Monarch
- 1975 - 1976 Mercury Monarch Ghia
- 1976 Mercury Monarch Grand Ghia
- 1975 - 1976 Mercury Montego
- 1975 Mercury Montego Brougham
- 1976 Mercury Montego MX Brougham
- 1975 - 1976 Mercury Montego MX
- 1976 Mercury Montego MX Villager
- 1975 Mercury Montego Villager
Volume one covers the chassis, volume two addresses the engine, volume three comprises the electrical, volume four contains information related to the body and volume five encompasses pre-deliver, maintenance and lubrication. In addition to all of the fine, step-by-step text instructions, these volumes are loaded with a variety of visual aids to assist you with projects of all sizes from start to finish. Please take a moment to check out the Table of Contents tab on this webpage to see just how thoroughly these cars have been covered. While you’re scrolling, be sure to check out the sample pages to get an idea of how excellently the diagrams and black and white photographs compliment the well-written procedures.
Did you know that, with respect to the 1975 -1976 Ford, Lincoln and Mercury models covered in this book, “The new Solid State Ignition System is found on all passenger cars. It employs a unique armature and magnetic pick-up coil assembly in the distributer and a solid-state amplifier module.” Well, you would if you had this set of manuals and turned to General Ignition Service section 23-01-2. It would also direct you to figures one and two, which are high-quality illustrations. The book goes on to describe the system in great detail. The beginning of the distributor description describes it as such, “The armature turns with the distributor shaft, causing fluctuations in the magnetic field generated by the pickup coil assembly. These fluctuations cause the amplifier to turn the ignition coil current off and on, generating high-tension spark needed to fire the spark plugs.” The book then continues with a thorough explanation, before explaining each part and then discussing various testing and system diagnosis procedures.
You’ll love this freshly-printed version of the original source. It retains all of the content, but in a clean and new package. When maintaining and repairing your mid-70’s classic, be sure to use the factory specifications and instructions. That’s just what you’ll find here. It will save you time and money and give you the knowledge to do the jobs right. Order yours today!
This factory-written shop manual is perfect for service, repairs, restoration and rebuild projects. Clear illustrations and photos show exploded views, as well as component details, plus specifications on engine data, engine torque, carburetion and more.
Subject: 1975 - 1976 Ford / Lincoln / Mercury Shop Manual - 5 Volumes - Includes Detailed Procedures and Instructions.
| OEM Part Number: 365-126-76A,B,C,D,E