Find a manual »
How to Fabricate Automotive Firberglass and Carbon Fiber Parts
Having the ability to make your own composite automotive parts can be a great asset, but in order to insure good quality and safety, these parts have to be well made. There's no way around that.
The Motor Bookstore is proud to add How to Fabricate Automotive Fiberglass and Carbon Fiber Parts to our selection of DIY books for car builders, racers, customizers and restorers.
With this book, packed with more than 400 full-color photos and easy-to-follow text instructions, you will learn how to:
A comprehensive book for any do-it-yourself enthusiast who wants to have the ability to fabricate their own parts or fix their vehicle.
- Make your own custom parts
- Make repairs to stock parts
- Fabricate accurate molds
- Apply resin and gel coat the right way
- Construct carbon fiber parts
- Properly prep and paint composite parts
- And more!
From repairing cracks and holes, making a buck/mold, fabricating dashboards, ground effects, spoilers, racing buckets and more, this book is the one to own!
Subject: Composite automotive part repair and fabrication. ISBN-10: 1934709980 | ISBN-13: 9781934709986 | CarTech SA236
- Publisher: CarTech Books
- Author: Daniel Burrill, Jeffrey Zurschmeide
- Pages: 160 - Over 400 color photos
- Binding: Paperback - 8.5 x 11 inches
- ISBN: 978-1-934709-98-6