- OUT OF PRINT - LIMITED QUANTITY -
The How To Build a Dune Buggy book is an outstanding step-by-step guide published by Amos Press and written by Earl Duty and Car & Parts Magazine.
Are you thinking about building a dune buggy?
- Would you like expert dune buggy building advice that will save you money?
- Will visual and written steps help you build your dune buggy?
- Do you need help selecting and painting a dune buggy frame?
- Do you need to rebuild or hop-up your VW engine?
- Do you know how to wire your dune buggy?
- Would it be helpful to have expert advise to select/install your suspension, rear torsion arms, floor pan, seats, seat belts, fuel tank and more on your dune buggy?
The How to Build a Dune Buggy DIY guide provides all the answers to these questions, and more, using simple to understand stepwise written instructions with almost 1000 photos to further clarify the steps and procedures.
The Motor Bookstore is the number one store for DIY guides. Why don't you add the How to Build a Dune Buggy book to your toolbox? It will surely be your most valuable tool in your toolbox.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee and Fast and Free Shipping so you can shop without a worry. Purchase this book today so you can "Do it Yourself and Save"!
The author, Earl Duty, is a professional mechanic with over 30 years of experience. His love and passion for air-cooled Volkswagens, Dune Buggies and other VW-based projects is thoroughly exhibited throughout this book.
Subject: Build a Dune Buggy: how-to DIY procedures, inluding hundreds of photos
. ISBN-10: 1880524260 | ISBN-13: 9781880524268