Volkswagen EuroVan Factory Repair Manual: 1992-1999 (3 Volume Set) - Includes MultiVan and CV Camper
They say it has an Audiesque finish, a comfortable fit, vast interior and firm seating. It's been said to be a rarity in design. It's the Volkwagen EuroVan.
Though officially born in 1990, the EuroVan was first conceived in the 1970s as a replacement for the manufacturer's rear, air cooled engined Type 2 vans. Though production ended over a decade ago, there are enough models on the road to make Volkswagen EuroVan Repair Manual: 1992-1999 a must have. This Volkswagen EuroVan service manual is extensive. It's a three volume set with over 2,700 pages, over 2,300 diagrams and illustrations, and 404 electrical wiring diagrams.
Don't let those numbers scare you off. These tomes are from Bentley Publishers, the automotive world's leader in manuals on off-road set up, performance upgrades and general preventive automotive maintenance. For many professionals and DIY-ers, their products are considered bibles of repair procedures, history, information, advice and coaching. The legend continues with this incredibly comprehensive study of the VW EuroVan told in basic language and easy to follow procedures that the layman will follow without needing a mechanical background.
Every word in these Volkswagen EuroVan service manuals is going to be invaluable. With a focus on the models available in the United States and Canada, there's extensive information on the MultiVan and the CV Camper, details on the gasoline and diesel models, breakdowns for dealing with the 5-cylinder and VR6 systems.
With all three volumes of Volkswagen EuroVan Repair Manual: 1992-1999, you're going to learn:
- Proper care and preventative maintenance for managing your Volkswagen EuroVan.
- Management of 4-speed auto and 5-speed manual transmissions.
- In-depth maintenance and troubleshooting for emission controls, exhaust and fuel injection systems.
- Steering, suspension and brake service: ABS troubleshooting, EDL traction control and wheel alignment.
- 02B and 02G 5-speed manual transmissions.
- 098 and 01P 4-speed automatic transmissions.
- A/C adjustment and management.
- Equipment testing and special needs for the VW EuroVan.
- Proper care handling and component connection to maintain performance.
- 2.8 liter VR6 gasoline (engine code AES)
- 2.5 liter 5-cylinder gasoline (engine code AAF, ACU)
- 2.4 liter diesel (engine code AAB)
- Basics on the why and how of the electrical circuitry.
- Testing methods for isolating and identifying faults.
If you're loving that ride and want to hang on to it, you have got to have these Volkswagen EuroVan service manuals in your arsenal. Whether novice or professional, they will make you a more intelligent driver, and save you tremendous amounts of time and money.
Subject: Volkswagen EuroVan Repair Manual: 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999
| ISBN-10: 0837616816 | ISBN-13: 9780837616810 | Bentley Publishers VV99