You've probably heard that a forced induction system is one way to get more power and performance out of your engine. And that is correct.
But where do you begin?
The Street Turbocharging: Design, Installation, Tuning book is the answer to all your forced induction and/or turbocharger related questions, whether you're a pro or just an enthusiast.
And part of the answer is that you can design, build, then install, test and tune a turbocharged vehicle, for street or racing.
This DIY guide will show you how, step-by-step.
Street Turbocharging offers both theory and practical hands-on advice, with detailed steps and techniques explained in easy-to-understand language. Add to that close to 500 detailed photos and illustrations, and you get a clear picture of what's involved.
This how-to book includes,
- Fundamentals of power production
- Theory behind turbocharger systems: How they work in the real world
- Advice on equipment selection, sizing, purchase, and installation
- In-depth coverage of every major component in a turbo system, including compressors, turbines, bearings and lubrication, exhaust, boost control, intercoolers, water injection, fuel injection, ignition, and electronic control systems
- Guidance on engine building, dyno testing, and modern tuning methods
- How-to advice and detailed instructions for fabricating turbo equipment, including the construction of exhaust manifolds and intercoolers
- Project vehicles that show in detail what can be achieved with the proper application of forced induction
- And more!
So, if you want to build the turbocharged vehicle of your dreams, get a copy of Street Turbocharging
and get busy!
Subject: Learn how to design, build, install and tune automotive turbo systems for high-performance applications. ISBN-10: 1557884889 | ISBN-13: 9781557884886 | HPBooks 1488