Are you interested in Mazda 12A, 13B, RENESIS Engine performance? If so, this book will help you maximize your Mazda engine performance.
If you'd like to know how to build your Mazda 12A, 13B or RENESIS engine for max horsepower and reliability, this is the guide for you!
Complemented by more than 400 detailed b&w photos and illustrations this book is a virtual roadmap for the DIY looking to improve their Mazda rotary motor.
All systems are covered, with chapters including detailed how-to procedures for: turbochargers, superchargers, forced induction, nitrous oxide, water and alcohol injection and more.
Subject: Step-by-step guide to maximize mazda rotary engine horsepower and performance. ISBN-10: 1557885494 | ISBN-13: 9781557885494 | HPBooks 1549
- The History of the Rotary Engine
- Rotary Engine Basics and Power Production
- Intake and Exhaust Porting
- Internal Engine Components
- Exhaust Systems
- Intake Systems
- Fuel Systems
- Engine Management Systems
- Ignition Systems
- Oil and& Lubrication Systems
- Cooling Systems
- Turbochargers, Superchargers and Forced Induction
- Nitrous Oxide, Water and Alcohol Injection
- Performance Rotary Engine Sources