This factory service & construction manual reprint covers 1971 Fisher Body Style models including Chevy, Pontiac, Olds, Buick, Cadillac, and GM/Pontiac/Acadian of Canada. As great as they are, the CHASSIS service manuals only tell part of the story. They do a tremendous job of showing you the ins and outs of the mechanical aspects of these classic vehicles. For the rest of the story you'll want to get your hands on a BODY manual. Fortunately, if you're looking for one which covers most 1971 GM vehicles, we have just the book for you. It's the definitive source. This a reproduction manual containing all of the original content written by the original manufacturer for their mechanics back when these big, stylish models were fresh of the lines. You'll be pleased to find that the comprehensive text has been paired with a huge number and variety of visual aids.
In addition to general information, this healthy, 656 page guide addresses: windshield wiper system, underbody, stationary glass, front end, doors, rear quarters, rear compartment lid, tail gate, headlining, roof, folding top, door and quarter trim, seats, electrical and exterior moldings. You'll love the huge number and variety of visual aids which accompany the well-written text throughout this comprehensive shop manual.
General Motors rolled-out a lot of stylish choices in 1971. Performance and luxury models were available all across the GM brands. When it came down to the task of wrapping the superb mechanical components in attractive sheet metal, Fisher Body was again the company to get it done.
1971 FISHER BODY MODELS COVERED:
- Buick: Centurion, Electra, 1971 Buick Estate Wagon, GS 455, GS, LeSabre, Riviera, Skylark, Sportwagon
- Cadillac: Calais, Commercial Chassis, DeVille, Eldorado, Fleetwood
- Chevrolet: Bel Air, Biscayne, Brookwood, Camaro, Caprice, Chevelle, El Camino Truck, Impala, Kingswood, Monte Carlo, Nova, Townsman
- Oldsmobile: 442, 98, Custom Cruiser, Cutlass, Cutlass Supreme, Delta 88, F85, Toronado, Vista Cruiser
- Pontiac: Acadian, Bonneville, Catalina, Firebird, Grand Prix, Grand Safari, Grandville, GTO, Laurentian, LeMans, Parisienne, Ventura
This 1971 Fisher Body service manual is perfect for the restorer, or anyone working on one of these vehicles. Clear illustrations show exploded views, as well as component details and more. It contains essential removal, installation, adjustment and maintenance procedures for Fisher Body styles. Be sure you have the right tools for the job. Order yours today!
Subject: 1971 Fisher Body Service Procedures (OEM)
| OEM Part Number: 8704198