This 1968 Body By Fisher Service Manual is a high-quality reproduction, and focuses on the factory-approved service & construction procedures and instructions for many General Motors vehicles. It's a reprint of the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) factory written service manual and includes all of the original content. It covers 1968 Fisher Body Style models including Chevy, Pontiac, Olds, Buick, Cadillac, and GM/Pontiac/Acadian/Beaumont of Canada.
At 574 pages, it is definitely loaded with information. While Chassis Shop Manuals are excellent resources for the mechanical aspects of your vintage machine, you'll also want to get your hands on this BODY Shop Manual when it comes time to service and repair those specific areas. In 1968, Fisher Body was responsible for taking all of those great, stylish GM car designs off of the drafting pages and putting them into production. In addition to general information, with this guide, you'll have access to the specifications and instructions for such areas as lubrication, underbody, stationary glass, front end, doors, rear quarters, rear compartment lid, tail gate, trim cleaning, headlining, roof cover, folding top, door, quarter and shelf trim, seats, electrical and exterior moldings.
In addition to all of the well-written text, you'll find a HUGE number and variety of visual aids, such as illustrations, tables, exploded views, black and white photographs, diagrams and more have been placed throughout this repair manual to be sure you have the knowledge and confidence to knock-out the projects for your classic set of wheels.
1968 FISHER BODY MODELS COVERED:
- Buick: Electra, GS 350, GS 400, LeSabre, Riviera, Skylark, Special, Sportwagon, Wildcat
- Cadillac: Calais, Commercial Chassis, DeVille, Eldorado, Fleetwood
- Chevrolet: Bel Air, Biscayne, Camaro, Caprice, Chevelle, Chevy II, Corvair, Corvette, El Camino Truck, Impala
- Oldsmobile: 442, 98, Cutlass, Cutlass Supreme, Delmont 88, Delta 88, F85, Toronado, Vista Cruiser
- Pontiac: Acadian, Beaumont, Bonneville, Catalina, Executive, Firebird, Grand Prix, GTO, Laurentian, LeMans, Parisienne, Strato-Chief, Tempest
This manual is perfect for the restorer, or anyone working on one of these vehicles. Clear illustrations show exploded views, as well as component details and more. It contains essential removal, installation, adjustment and maintenance procedures for Fisher Body styles.
Subject: Fisher Body Service Instructions and Procedures - 1968.
| OEM Part Number: 7792212