This 1966 Ford Truck Shop Manual is a factory-authorized and licensed reprint of the original four-book set of factory-issued manuals, which has now been conveniently grouped into two volumes (retaining all original content). It's a freshly-printed and packaged version of the same manual which Ford wrote and provided to their dealership mechanics back in 1966. Inside these 1,400-plus page guides, you'll find comprehensive text accompanied by thousands of visual aids, such as illustrations and exploded views. Together, you will have the information and confidence to take on projects from small to large for your classic hauler.
In 1966, people may have been heading to the movie theaters to check out Clint Eastwood star in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, but Ford was only interested in the good. Their always popular F series pick up truck soldiered on that year, allowing the masses to get to the jobs...and then to get them done. When it's time for you to get the jobs done ON your vintage truck, be sure to use the instructions written by the experts. Buy yours today!
How great are these trucks? Ford advertisements, back in 1966, stated, "Makes a fine second car. Or a wonderful first truck." However you choose to use yours, eventually you'll need to know the maintenance and service specifics and instructions. Make sure you get them from a trusted source. This set is the definitive guide.
- 1966 Ford F-100 Truck
- 1966 Ford F-250 Truck
- 1966 Ford F-350 Truck
- 1966 Ford P-100 Van
- 1966 Ford P-350 Van
- 1966 Ford P-400, P-500, P-600, P-3500, P-4000, P-5000
- 1966 Ford B-500, B-600, B-700, B-750
- 1966 Ford C-550, C-600, C-700, C-750, C-800, C-850, C-950, C-1000, C-6000, C-7000
- 1966 Ford CT-750, CT-800, CT-850, CT-950,CT-8000
- 1966 Ford C-7000
- 1966 Ford F-500, F-600, F-700, F-750, F-800, F-850, F-950, F-950-D, F-1000-D, F-1000, F-8000
- 1966 Ford N-500, N-600, N-700, N-750, N-850, N-950, N-1000-D, N-6000, N-7000
- 1966 Ford NT-850, NT-850-D, NT-950, NT-950-D
- 1966 Ford T-700, T-750, T-800, T-850, T-850-D, T-950, T-950-D, T-8000
- 1966 Ford H-1000, H-1000-D
- 1966 Ford HT-950, HT-950-D
These 1966 Ford truck shop manuals are a must-have resource for the serious DIY Ford mechanic or Ford truck restorer.
1966 Ford Truck OEM Shop Manual. | Ford Licensed Reproduction | Ford OEM part number: FORM 7099-66