This 1963 - 1968 Dodge Truck Parts Catalog Book by Detroit Iron® is a high-quality, licensed, PRINT reproduction of the shop manual written and first published by the experts at the original equipment manufacturer (OEM), Chrysler Motors Corporation, for use by their dealership parts counter personnel and service teams. Now, this professional, MoPar parts list is available to you. It contains a wealth of factory-correct information and specifications to ease your Dodge truck parts searches, helping you efficiently obtain accurate results.
This comprehensive parts guide serves up a whopping, 1,698 pages of details. You'll find helpful text information paired with a large number of outstanding visual aids. The top-notch illustrations and exploded views show which pieces are involved, how many, and how the puzzle is supposed to fit together. Each part and fastener in the exploded views has an arrow leading to a code number and part name. By referencing that information in the text section, you'll find such data as a part description, the number of cylinders associated to the part (where necessary), the type, the model codes, and of course, the part number.
We've included two sample pages showcasing the exceptional quality of this guide. The first is from the illustration section and displays some of the stunning visuals. The second is from the text section and provides a look at the well-organized manner in which the details are presented.
Pardon the pun, but automakers don't always want to reinvent the wheel. That is, many parts, already in production, are used in a variety of vehicles. It's called "interchangeability" and you can definitely use it to your advantage. Instead of searching for only your same year and model, why not cast a wider net? That's just what this handy resource allows you to do! It shows where the part was used from year to year and vehicle to vehicle. This knowledge, in the palm of your hand, makes swap meet, salvage yard and internet hunts much more likely to be productive. The interchange information alone can make this purchase worthwhile.
Many aftermarket parts vendors continue using the original part numbers, so this information is valuable even if you are looking for outside suppliers.
Here at The Motor Bookstore™, we know not all manuals are alike. Since we began in 1997, we've remained dedicated to offering the finest products. It's why we've chosen to carry THIS version of the 1963 - 1968 Dodge Truck Parts Catalog from Publisher Detroit Iron®. They're the best. Detroit Iron® uses industry-leading digital print technology to deliver manuals with sharp visual tools, clean backgrounds and sharp text. They also produce durable manuals by utilizing first-class materials, such as thick paper, and they retain ALL of the content from the original.
Dodge trucks are legendary machines known for great value and superior engineering. You'll find the same qualities in this parts list for your Mopar hauler.
- 1964 - 1968 Dodge A100 Van
- 1967 - 1968 Dodge A100 Pickup Truck
- 1968 Dodge A100 Sportsman Van
- 1964 - 1968 Dodge A100 Truck
- 1968 Dodge A100 Truck Sportsman Truck
- 1967 - 1968 Dodge A108 Van
- 1968 Dodge D100 Pickup Truck
- 1963 - 1967 Dodge D100 Series Truck
- 1968 Dodge D200 Pickup Truck
- 1963 - 1967 Dodge D200 Series Truck
- 1968 Dodge D300 Pickup Truck
- 1963 - 1967 Dodge D300 Series Truck
- 1968 Dodge M300 Truck
- 1968 Dodge M375 Truck
- 1963 - 1966 Dodge P100 Truck
- 1968 Dodge P100 Truck
- 1963 - 1964 Dodge P100 Van
- 1967 - 1968 Dodge P100 Van
- 1963 - 1968 Dodge P200 Truck
- 1968 Dodge P200 Post Office Truck
- 1963 - 1964 Dodge P200 Van
- 1967 - 1968 Dodge P200 Van
- 1968 Dodge P200 Post Office Van
- 1963 - 1968 Dodge P300 Truck
- 1963 - 1964 Dodge P300 Van
- 1966 - 1968 Dodge P300 Van
- 1968 Dodge P375 Van
- 1968 Dodge W100 Pickup Truck
- 1963 - 1967 Dodge W100 Series Truck
- 1968 Dodge W200 Pickup Truck
- 1963 - 1967 Dodge W200 Series Truck
- 1968 Dodge W300 Pickup Truck
- 1963 - 1967 Dodge W300 Series Truck
- 1967 - 1968 Dodge Wm300 Pickup Power Wagon Truck
- 1963 - 1966 Dodge Wm300 Power Wagon Truck
This factory-written S-Series MoPar parts catalog (81-690-0409) is perfect for service, repairs, restoration, and rebuild projects on your Dodge truck or van. You'll find component details, specifications, part numbers, interchange options and much more.
Subject: 1963-1968 Dodge Truck Parts Catalog Book - Includes Detailed Procedures and Instructions. 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968 | ISBN-10: 01791418074 | ISBN-13: 9781791418076 | OEM Part Number: 81-690-0817
Sample Page:Below:1963-1968 Dodge Truck Parts Catalog Book - Sample Page 1