This factory service manual reprint covers 1962-1967 Jeep J-Series vehicles, including:
- J-100 Series Station Wagon and Panel Delivery 2WD, 4WD
- J-200 Series Pickup and Stake Platform 2WD, 4WD
- J-300 Series Pickup and Stake Platform 2WD, 4WD
The Jeep J-Series were equipped with the Tornado 6-230 OHC engine coupled to the following transmissions:
- T-86 3-Speed Transmission
- T-89 3-Speed Transmission
- T-90 3-Speed Transmission
- T-98 4-Speed Transmission
- AS-8F Automatic Transmission
Kaiser Jeep Corporation Part No. SM-1019-R1.
This manual is perfect for the restorer or anyone working on one of these vehicles. Clear illustrations show exploded views as well as component details, plus specs on engine data, torque, carburetion, and more.
Subject: 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967.