This 1939 - 1948 Ford & Mercury Shop Manual is a high-quality reproduction of the original equipment manufacturer's shop manual which was written and first published by Ford Motor Company for their dealership mechanics back when these vehicles were coming off the assembly lines. It contains complete and accurate maintenance and repair instructions for these classic models.
You'll find a wealth of specifications and step-by-step instructions, along with a large number and variety of visual aids to assist you along the way. You'll especially love the handy exploded view, cut-away and wiring diagrams!
With 320 pages loaded with information, packaged in a convenient 8 1/2" x 11" size, you'll be ready to take on that list of projects for your classic Ford or Mercury. Do you need to know the torque step down figures and the torque sequence for installing the cylinder heads? Have no fear. This shop manual has you covered. How about the details on how to check an inoperative generator? It's all in this book...and much, much more!
FORD / MERCURY MODELS COVERED:
- 1945 Ford 1 Ton Pickup 1 Ton Truck
- 1939 - 1942 Ford 1 Ton Pickup Truck
- 1944 - 1947 Ford 1 Ton Pickup Truck
- 1945 Ford 1/2 Ton Pickup 1/2 Ton Truck
- 1939 - 1947 Ford 1/2 Ton Pickup Truck
- 1939 - 1947 Ford 3/4 Ton Pickup Truck
- 1939 - 1941 Ford Deluxe
- 1946 - 1948 Ford Deluxe
- 1948 Ford F Series Truck
- 1948 Ford F1 Truck
- 1948 Ford F2 Truck
- 1948 Ford F3 Truck
- 1948 Ford F4 Truck
- 1941 Ford Model 1 GA Truck
- 1941 Ford Model 11 A
- 1942 Ford Model 2 GA Special
- 1942 Ford Model 21 A Deluxe
- 1940 Ford Pickup Truck
- 1939 - 1942 Ford Sedan Delivery Truck
- 1946 - 1947 Ford Sedan Delivery Truck
- 1939 - 1940 Ford Standard
- 1941 - 1942 Ford Super Deluxe
- 1946 - 1948 Ford Super Deluxe
- 1946 - 1948 Mercury Mercury
- 1941 Mercury Series 19A
- 1942 Mercury Series 29A
- 1939 Mercury Series 99A
This reproduction, factory-written shop manual is perfect for service, repairs, restoration and rebuild projects. Clear illustrations and photos show exploded views, as well as component details, plus specifications on engine data, engine torque, carburetion and more.
Subject: 1939 - 1948 Ford & Mercury Shop Manual - Includes Detailed Procedures and Instructions.
| OEM Part Number: SE-29-C Second Edition