The OEM 1928-48 Ford Car / 1928-47 Ford Truck Parts Book is a high quality authorized licensed reproduction of the Master PARTS manual published by Ford Motor Company for its dealership mechanics and parts departments. In the automotive reproduction and restoration industry, it is more commonly referred to as the Green Bible for vintage Ford Car and Truck parts.
This OEM Ford Master Parts catalog for 1928 - 1948 Ford Cars and 1928 - 1947 Ford Trucks was originally prepared to help dealers and garages order parts that are "RIGHT" for Ford cars and trucks. The great news for mechanics and restorers today is that most vintage parts vendors still organize and categorize their parts using the original part numbers found in this catalog. The organization of this parts catalog focuses on EASY parts identification through the following tactics:
- Part Numbers are grouped according to their function, e.g. Steering Gear are grouped from 3503-3743, Starter Motor from 11002-11383, etc.
- Chapters are arranged by groups.
- Detailed assembly diagrams of components such as fuel pumps, distributors, etc. promote rapid part identification.
- Charts below diagrams provide additional part information referred to in assembly diagrams.
- Illustrations throughout the catalog are for a specific model, however, the basic part numbers apply to practically all models.
The 1928-48 Ford Parts Catalog will definitely help the mechanic or restorer order the right parts for their vintage Ford. It also is an excellent tool for parts interchange details. The FORM 3633 OEM reproduction includes 808 pages of detailed parts information for the majority of vintage Ford subsystems including engine, transmission, brakes, bumpers, fenders, fuel system, generator, rear axle, front axle, frame, suspension and much, much more. Refer to the Table of Contents tab to learn more about this book's contents and organization.
NOTE: This catalog does NOT contain detailed parts identification of the body parts.
Refer below for specific models covered. This parts catalog will surely become the most important tool in your toolbox - we are sure of it.
- 1928 - 1931 Ford Model A Car
- 1928 - 1931 Ford Model AA Truck
- 1932 Ford Model B Car
- 1932 Ford Model 18 Car
- 1932 - 1942 Ford Sedan Delivery Truck
- 1932 - 1934 Ford Model BB Truck
- 1933 - 1934 Ford Model 40 Car
- 1933 Ford Model 46 Car
- 1934 Ford Model 40 A Car
- 1935 Ford Model 48 Deluxe Car
- 1935 Ford Model 48 Standard Car
- 1935 Ford Model 50 Pickup Truck
- 1936 Ford Model 67 Pickup Truck
- 1936 Ford Model 68 Car
- 1937 Ford Model 74 Car
- 1937 Ford Model 78 Car
- 1937 - 1947 Ford 1/2 Ton Pickup Truck
- 1937 - 1947 Ford 3/4 Ton Pickup Truck
- 1937 - 1947 Ford 1 Ton Pickup Truck
- 1938 Ford Model 81 A Car
- 1938 Ford Model 81 A Deluxe Car
- 1938 Ford Model 81 A Standard Car
- 1938 Ford Model 82 A Car
- 1938 Ford Model 85 Car
- 1939 - 1940 Ford Standard Car
- 1939 - 1941 Ford Deluxe Car
- 1940 Ford Pickup Truck
- 1941 Ford Model 11 A Car
- 1941 - 1942 Ford Super Deluxe Car
- 1941 Ford Model 1 GA Truck
- 1942 Ford Model 2 GA Special Car
- 1942 Ford Model 21 A Deluxe Car
- 1946 - 1948 Ford Deluxe Car
- 1946 - 1948 Ford Super Deluxe Car
- 1946 - 1947 Ford Sedan Delivery Truck
This manual is perfect for the restorer or anyone working on one of these vehicles. Clear illustrations show exploded views along with part numbers, part number cross-referencing, part assembly, and more.
Subject: OEM Chassis Parts & Accessories Catalog for Ford Cars & Trucks - 1928, 1929, 1930, 1931, 1932, 1933, 1934, 1935, 1936, 1937, 1938, 1939, 1940, 1941, 1942, 1943, 1944, 1945, 1946, 1947, 1948
| OEM Part Number: FORM 3633