Maintenance and Repairs on the Suzuki RM80,
There should be thrilling adventures when riding the Suzuki line of performance motorcycles; one never knows exactly what will happen as the machine speeds along city streets, country roads, and off-road sites. There should not be an unexpected excitement when doing repairs and routine maintenance. The Suzuki RM80 repair manual provides complete guidance and expert instruction to make maintenance and repairs go smoothly. The Suzuki RM80 repair manual focuses on one line of a cycle. It does not force the user to pick and choose the right sections to follow the model. The Cyclepedia dedicated the manual to a single model line with the manufacturer's variations from year-to-year.
- 2004 Suzuki RM85 / RM85L
- 2003 Suzuki RM85 / RM85L
- 2002 Suzuki RM85 / RM85L
- 1991-2001 Suzuki RM80
The Cyclepedia Line of Manuals is a Tool for Cycle Owners
The bikes covered in the Cyclepedia line include all-terrain vehicles, street bikes, and high-performance machines. The Cyclepedia LLC line serves the needs of nearly every owner. The key is the quality of the presentations and the resources behind them. Cyclepedia builds it manuals from the ground up. They find the models and perform a complete teardown before rebuilding the bike and carefully illustrating every step of the parts, specifications, and assembly. The Cyclepedia manuals work with experienced users as well as those just getting started with bikes and maintenance. The list of manufacturers covers a wide variety of high-quality machines among the most popular and highly-regarded machines of their classes.
Benefits of the Suzuki RM80 / RM85 Repair Manual
This thorough and comprehensive document contains detailed information and step-by-step instructions for wrenching, disassembly, and getting it all back together again in perfect working order. The benefits of the manual include the below-listed advantages.
- Saves time and money on routine maintenance by doing it yourself.
- Builds confidence, knowledge, and expertise in cycle maintenance and repairs.
- Offers specifications, blown-up photos, and illustrations to guide each step of the maintenance task or cycle repair.
The combination of guided and illustrated instructions, online technical support, and expert assistance is the ideal solution for Do-It-Yourself maintenance and repairs. Whether beginner or advanced, Cyclepedia has the information you need.
The Motor Bookstore believes this Suzuki RM80 / RM85 RM85L Cyclepedia DIY motorcycle manual is a great resource because:
- 326 pages of detailed rebuild / repair information.
- Quality Paper - not cheap newspaper quality like so many other books.
- Color Wiring Diagrams Included.
- Comb Spiral Binding so the manual lays open nicely on your bench.
- Specifications section with detailed specs that include torque specifications.
- Printed Book Purchase - Includes 1 Year Subscription to Color Online Manual Free.
- Was written by a Suzuki trained mechanic.
- Focuses on the RM80, RM85 and RM85L models only.
- Logical and straight forward organization - doesn't jump around.
Subject: Suzuki RM 80, RM 85, RM 85L repair, maintenance and service procedures - 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 | Cyclepedia Press LLC CPP-265