Packard Neon Clock, High Quality, 20 Inch
No collection of paraphernalia would be complete for a car collector without including a nod to a company like Packard. Lovers of automobiles everywhere remember Packard for its large engines encased in stylish bodies that provided smooth rides with powerful purring engines.
Packard themed clocks offer collectors the following design:
- Beautiful blue wrinkle bezel
- White neon lighting
- Red lined glass covering
- Soft yellow hands
- A red sweep seconds counter
- The Packard company logo splashed over the face. It's features the historically significant blue and red symbol of luxury from the classic car era
- 110 volt electric clock movement powered by a cord attachment
- Optional European 50 cycle 220 volt feature for clock owners outside of United States of America borders
Image Time builds every clock to high standards of reliability and quality.
Materials for the crafting of this Packard Automobile Neon Clock include:
- Hand spun aluminum bezel with powder coated finish
- A smooth motion sweeping second hand
- A crystal clear glass face of 5/32" thickness with or without a border
- Neon tubing for lighting of 1/2" thickness with long lasting capability
Image Time has received global recognition for the longevity of neon clock design which tracks well over 100,000 hours for over a decade of service.
Perks of ordering from The Motor Bookstore include:
- Free shipping in the USA
- 5-7 business day delivery
- Expert delivery services provided by UPS
- Professional and courteous customer service - we answer the phone!
Collectors can now add a piece of history remembering these classic cars by hanging a Packard Automobile Neon Clock on a wall. This clock is a great gift for car collectors and enthusiasts!
No Expedited Shipping option for this Product! Free shipping in US48.
- Clocks will be shipped via UPS directly to you by the manufacturer within 10-14 business days.
Refer to the Specifications Tab for the detailed feature specifications of these clocks.
Subject: Neon Clock for Packard Automobile fans and enthusiasts.