BMW 7 Series (E32) Service Manual (735i, 735iL, 740i, 740iL, 750iL): 1988-1994 Product Description
If you're looking for a 1988-1994 BMW E32 service manual that covers a range of models, you're on the right page. Bentley Publishers produces top notch resources for the BMW owner and BMW 7 Series (E32) Service Manual (735i, 735iL, 740i, 740iL, 750iL): 1988-1994 certainly fits the bill.
Like the rest of Bentley's library, this 1988-1994 BMW E32 service manual simplifies even the most technical applications. Both the DIY-er and professional mechanic is going to appreciate the detailed diagrams and illustrations and easy to follow instructions on the following:
- Getrag 206/6 manual transmission
- The ZF series of automatic transmissions
- A series of models and engines, including the 735i, 735iL and the 750iL
Models and engines covered:
735i, 735iL (M30 - 3.5L engine) | 740i, 740iL (M60 - 4.0L engine, OBD II) | 750iL (M70 - 5.0L engine).
Automatic (remove, install, external service): ZF 4 HP 22 EH | ZF 4 HP 24 EH | ZF A5S 560Z.
Manual (remove, install, external service): Getrag 260/6.
Owners of the E32 7 series are going to get straightforward info on even complex maintenance and repair work. Among the highlights to be found in BMW 7 Series (E32) Service Manual (735i, 735iL, 740i, 740iL, 750iL): 1988-1994 will be:
- A range of manufacturer approved maintenance procedures that not only tell how to do things but when to do them.
- Everything you could possibly need to know about engine service, reconditioning and repair.
- Specific information about any number of potential driveability issues with engine management systems.
- Troubleshooting techniques for everything from brake system maintenance, self leveling suspension and electronic damping controls.
- Body adjustment and repair.
The Motor Bookstore and Bentley Publishers have partnered to make sure BMW owners can be the best drivers behind the wheel of cars running at peak performance. BMW 7 Series (E32) Service Manual (735i, 735iL, 740i, 740iL, 750iL): 1988-1994 is the 1988-1994 BMW E32 service manual for every owner of these luxury models. Stop spending more money than you need to for simple maintenance and repair. Have smart conversations with your mechanic about the care of your BMW. There isn't a page in this manual that won't make you a better car owner.
Subject: BMW 7-Series (E32) service, repair and maintenance procedures for 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 735i, 735iL, 740i, 740iL, 750iL models. ISBN-10: 0837616190 | ISBN-13: 9780837616193 | Bentley Publishers B794