This factory service & construction manual reprint covers 1972 Fisher Body Style models including Chevy, Pontiac, Olds, Buick, Cadillac, and GM/Pontiac of Canada. We love our factory reproduction chassis service and overhaul manuals. They're excellent sources of information for working on the mechanical aspects of your classic car. We also love our factory reproduction body manuals. They're loaded with "the rest of the story". In addition to general information, you'll find detailed text and a huge number and variety of visual aids for areas such as: windshield wiper system, underbody, stationary glass, front end, doors, rear quarters, rear compartment lid, tail gate, headlining, roof, folding top, door and quarter trim, seats, electrical and exterior moldings.
In 1972, General Motors rolled-out quite a line-up of handsome, luxurious and powerful choices across their marques. As usual, when it came time to wrap all of those wonderful mechanical components in stylish sheet metal, they turned to Fisher Body. When you're ready to get to work on your vintage GM, this guide is the source you'll want to have in hand. At 730 pages, you'll find that it's packed with the information you need.
1972 FISHER MODELS COVERED:
- Buick: Centurion, Electra Estate Wagon, GS 455, GS, LeSabre, Riviera, Skylark, Sportwagon
- Cadillac: Calais, Commercial Chassis, DeVille, Eldorado, Fleetwood
- Chevrolet: Bel Air, Biscayne, Brookwood, Camaro, Caprice, Chevelle, El Camino Truck, Impala, Kingswood, Monte Carlo, Nova, Townsman
- Oldsmobile: 98, Custom Cruiser, Cutlass, Cutlass Supreme, Delta 88, F85, Toronado, Vista Cruiser
- Pontiac: Bonneville, Catalina, Firebird, Grand Prix, Grand Safari, Grandville, GTO, Laurentian, LeMans, Parisienne, Ventura
This 1972 Fisher Body Service Manual is perfect for the restorer, or anyone working on one of these vehicles. Clear illustrations show exploded views, as well as component details and more. It contains essential removal, installation, adjustment and maintenance procedures for Fisher Body styles.
Subject: GM Published Service and Repair Procedures for 1972 Fisher Body.
| OEM Part Number: 8705501