This 1972 Chevrolet 10-30 Series Truck Chassis Service Manual is a licensed reproduction of the OEM part number: ST 330-72 service / shop manual, which was originally published by Chevrolet Motor Division for use by their dealership mechanics. Now, you too can have the most thorough and complete manual for your C10-30, K10-30, and P10-30 Series trucks right at your finger tips. The content of an OEM manual covers all engines, transmissions and other components on the 10-30 series trucks such as: HVAC, Body, Frame, Suspension, 4-wheel drive / 2-wheel drive, driveline, brakes, cooling system, fuel system, emissions, electrical, clutch, fuel tank, exhaust system, steering, wheels / tires, chassis sheet metal, bumpers, radiator and grille, accessories and most importantly accurate specifications.
This high-quality '72 Chevy Truck service manual reproduction is printed on durable, quality paper, so you can be sure it will hold up well in your shop environment. That's not something many of our competitors can rightfully claim. You'll be pleased to know that it includes all of the original content, which was written by the manufacturer back when these vintage beauties were brand new.
In addition to the comprehensive text available in this 500 plus page guide, you'll find a huge number and variety of helpful, visual aids, such as: tables, black and white photos, illustrations, charts, cutaway views, exploded views and more. Together, they provide the information to give you the confidence to take on service and maintenance jobs from small to large on your classic hauler. These popular, stylish trucks had power to go along with their good looks. When you're ready to get (and keep) yours running in top shape, be sure to turn to this definitive guide.
This factory service manual reprint covers the following 1972 Chevy 10-30 Series Trucks:
- 1972 Chevrolet C10 Pickup Truck
- 1972 Chevrolet C10 Suburban
- 1972 Chevrolet C20 Pickup Truck
- 1972 Chevrolet C20 Suburban
- 1972 Chevrolet C30 Pickup Truck
- 1972 Chevrolet K10 Pickup Truck
- 1972 Chevrolet K10 Suburban
- 1972 Chevrolet K20 Pickup Truck
- 1972 Chevrolet K20 Suburban
- 1972 Chevrolet K30 Pickup Truck
- 1972 Chevrolet P10 Van
- 1972 Chevrolet P20 Van
- 1972 Chevrolet P30 Van
- 250 cubic inch - 6-cylinder
- 292 cubic inch - 6-cylinder
- 307 cubic inch - V-8-cylinder
- 350 cubic inch - V-8-cylinder
- 402 cubic inch - V-8-cylinder
- 3-Speed Column Shift Manual Transmission
- 4-Speed Manual Transmission
- Turbo Hydro-Matic 350 Automatic Transmission
- Turbo Hydro-Matic 400 Automatic Transmission
This manual is perfect for the restorer, or anyone working on one of these vehicles. Clear illustrations show exploded views, as well as component details, plus specs on engine data, engine torque, carburetion and more.
Subject: OEM repair, maintenance, and service procedures for 1972 Chevy C10, C20, C30, K10, K20, K30, P10, P20, P30 Trucks. Chassis. | Licensed Reproduction | OEM Part No. ST 330-72