This authorized licensed 1958-1960 Chevrolet Corvette Shop Manuals, Sales Literature & Parts Books on CD digital product is perfect for DIY mechanics or restorers looking for the most comprehensive service, repair and rebuild literature ever produced for their vehicles. The manuals and literature on the Detroit Iron digital products were originally published by the car / truck manufacturer for their dealership mechanics. Therefore, the manuals are very detailed as you can imagine.
The 1958-1960 Chevrolet Corvette Shop Manuals, Sales Literature & Parts Books digital PDF product includes the following specific OEM manuals / literature:
MANUALS / CATALOGS / BOOKS / LITERATURE Included:
- 1958 Chevrolet Shop Manual
- 1959-1960 Chevrolet Shop Manual Supplement
- 1956-1960 Corvette Chassis Service Manual
- 1953-1963 Chevrolet Body Mouldings and Attaching Parts
- 1953-1962 Corvette Servicing Guide
- 1938-1968 Chevrolet Chassis Parts and Accessories Catalog
- 1954-1965 Chevrolet Parts Illustrations & Special Information Catalog
- 1958-1960 Chevrolet & Corvette Sales Brochures and Data
The Detroit Iron digital product runs in a web browser and features a bookcase in a cool garage scene containing a set of PDF manuals, catalogs, brochures and nostalgia for a specific year, make and model. The PDF files are searchable, chapter bookmarked and printable. By clicking on a specific PDF file icon in the bookcase, the file will open into your favorite PDF reader or browser tab based on your specific browser settings for PDF files.
- 1958 - 1960 Chevrolet Bel Air
- 1958 - 1960 Chevrolet Biscayne
- 1960 Chevrolet Biscayne Fleetmaster
- 1958 - 1960 Chevrolet Brookwood
- 1958 - 1960 Chevrolet Corvette
- 1958 Chevrolet Del Ray
- 1959 - 1960 Chevrolet El Camino Truck
- 1958 - 1960 Chevrolet Impala
- 1959 - 1960 Chevrolet Kingswood
- 1958 - 1960 Chevrolet Nomad
- 1959 - 1960 Chevrolet Parkwood
- 1958 Chevrolet Yeoman
The Detroit Iron digital product includes professionally scanned copies of the original manufacturer shop manuals in pdf form. Most Detroit Iron digital kit products include a complete set of manuals for a specific year, make and model such as: Service Manuals (also called Chassis Manuals, Shop Manuals or Repair Manuals), Shop Manual Supplements, Body Service Manual, Parts Book Catalogs, Original Sales Literature - Color Brochures and/or Sales Data, Nostalgia/Trivia for the year - Entertainment, News, Sports and depending on the car maybe a special trivia section dedicated to it.
All factory service manuals include Body Information either within the service manual and supplements itself or in a separate manual. In addition to body information, the manufacturer factory service manuals include detailed steps, procedures, diagnostic information, troubleshooting tips and subsystem removal/installation instructions for vehicle subsystems and components.
To learn more about the look and feel of the Detroit Iron digital product, scroll down the page and review the Infographic for a visual demonstration.
NOTE: If you prefer direct access to the PDF files instead of going through the cool HTML bookcase, you can easily navigate into the folders of the digital product to access the secure PDFs directly. Also, you may copy the main folder or directory and its contents from the CD to your computing hard drive for faster viewing.