This OEM 1955 - 1958 Mopar Car Parts Book is a high-quality, authorized, licensed reproduction of the original parts catalog published by Chrysler Corporation. While Shop Manuals are certainly extremely helpful in giving instructions for maintenance and repairs, a good parts manual definitely serves to complete the picture. Because this one weighed in at over 1,200 pages, we have thoughtfully divided it into a handy two volume set, which is still loaded with all of the original information, but now in an easier to use format!
The mid to late nineteen fifties were styling victories for the Chrysler corporation and their "forward look" designs. These cars also had the mechanical hardware and cutting-edge options to go along with all that flash. When it's time for you to dig-in to the projects for your classic Mopar, this parts catalog will give you all the information with respect to not only the part numbers, but also how many you'll need, which years are compatible, etc.
You'll love the large number of beautiful and helpful exploded-view diagrams. These illustrations show conveniently placed arrows pointing to each part and fastener, in order to give you a complete visual tool to see how everything fits together. Each arrow is referenced with a description and, where needed, a code, so that you can go to the text portion of this catalog to get all the details. The text tables have columns for the code, part name and description, no of cyl, application of years for Plymouth, Dodge, DeSoto, Chrysler and Imperial, as well as the number required per car and (of course) the part number. Between the wonderful illustrations and the detailed text, you'll find the information you need.
NOTE: Please scroll down on this page to the section marked TABLE OF CONTENTS and then click on the "+" sign to the right, in order to see more details of what is included in this set of manuals.
- 1955 - 1958 Chrysler 300
- 1955 - 1958 Chrysler Imperial
- 1955 - 1958 Chrysler Imperial Crown
- 1955 - 1956 Chrysler Nassau
- 1955 - 1958 Chrysler New Yorker
- 1955 - 1958 Chrysler Newport
- 1957 - 1958 Chrysler Saratoga
- 1955 - 1956 Chrysler St Regis
- 1955 - 1958 Chrysler Town & Country
- 1955 - 1958 Chrysler Windsor
- 1956 - 1958 DeSoto Adventurer
- 1955 - 1958 DeSoto Firedome
- 1955 - 1958 DeSoto Fireflite
- 1957 - 1958 DeSoto Firesweep
- 1955 - 1958 Dodge Coronet
- 1955 - 1958 Dodge Custom
- 1955 - 1958 Dodge Royal
- 1957 - 1958 Dodge Sierra
- 1957 - 1958 Dodge Sierra Custom
- 1957 - 1958 Dodge Suburban
- 1955 - 1958 Plymouth Belvedere
- 1958 Plymouth Custom
- 1956 - 1958 Plymouth Fury
- 1955 - 1958 Plymouth Plaza
- 1955 - 1958 Plymouth Savoy
- 1955 - 1958 Plymouth Suburban
- 1956 - 1958 Plymouth Suburban Custom
- 1956 - 1958 Plymouth Suburban Deluxe
- 1956 - 1958 Plymouth Suburban Sport
This factory written parts manual is perfect for service, repairs, restoration,and rebuild projects. Clear illustrations show exploded views as well as component details and more. Avoid aggravation and wasted time trying to "solve the puzzle" while working on your classic Mopar by utilizing this great resource. It's a newly-printed version of the definitive guide for part number information . You can't beat the catalog which was written by Chrysler for their own service team. Order yours today!
Subject: 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958 Mopar Car Parts Book - Includes Detailed Procedures and Instructions.
| OEM Part Number: 81-690-0527