This OEM 1953 - 1960 Pontiac Master Parts / Accessories Catalog (2-Vol Set) is a high quality authorized licensed reproduction of the original shop manual published by Pontiac Motor Division. If you're searching for parts information for your 1953 - 1960 Pontiac, this book is the definitive resource. It checks-in at a massive 1,024 pages. Due to its mammoth size, we've conveniently divided it into a two volume set. This guide begins with helpful details, such as the abbreviations used throughout the guide, engine specifications (number of cylinders, bore, stroke, taxable horsepower, cubic inches of displacement and wheel base for the various models). There is also information on such areas as body style, weight and serial numbers. This manual contains a handy alphabetical index to look up the parts to get you directed to the correct group. Once you've flipped over to the appropriate group and located the number referenced from the alphabetical index, you will find a host of information, such as the model years which are applicable, the model, the part name, the part number and how many of that particular part were installed per car.
This book is filled with detailed, quality exploded view diagrams. Most have part and fastener names and reference numbers listed on the drawings, with arrows pointing to the correct location for each on the illustration. There are also some with dotted lines to show how the parts are connected. You'll love these great illustrations, and your projects will be easier, thanks to the multitude of quality diagrams included throughout this book. These diagrams are exceptionally useful, because, in addition to providing the part numbers, they also show you how everything is supposed to fit together.
Perhaps you've inherited a restoration project with loads of parts stuffed into various boxes and bags. This guide will help you to determine if they are correct for your application, what they are and how the puzzle should be assembled. Also, if that project vehicle is missing parts, this book serves as a valuable resource at the salvage yards and swap meets.
PONTIAC MODELS COVERED:
- 1957 - 1960 Pontiac Bonneville
- 1959 - 1960 Pontiac Bonneville Custom
- 1959 - 1960 Pontiac Bonneville Safari
- 1953 - 1960 Pontiac Catalina
- 1959 - 1960 Pontiac Catalina Safari
- 1953 - 1958 Pontiac Chieftain
- 1953 - 1954 Pontiac Chieftain Custom
- 1957 Pontiac Chieftain Custom Safari
- 1957 Pontiac Chieftain Custom Safari Transcontinental
- 1953 - 1954 Pontiac Chieftain Deluxe
- 1955 Pontiac Chieftain Safari
- 1958 Pontiac Chieftain Safari
- 1953 - 1954 Pontiac Chieftain Special
- 1955 - 1960 Pontiac Laurentian
- 1959 - 1960 Pontiac Parisienne
- 1955 - 1958 Pontiac Pathfinder
- 1954 - 1960 Pontiac Star Chief
- 1955 - 1957 Pontiac Star Chief Custom
- 1958 Pontiac Star Chief Custom Safari
- 1958 Pontiac Star Chief Super Deluxe
- 1958 - 1960 Pontiac Strato-Chief
- 1957 - 1958 Pontiac Super Chief
- 1953 Pontiac Torpedo
- 1960 Pontiac Ventura
This Pontiac Master Parts/Accessories Catalog is perfect for the restorer or anyone working on one of these vehicles. Clear illustrations show exploded views along with part numbers, part number cross-referencing, part assembly and more. Check it out and you're certain to agree that this resource is a wealth of helpful information for you to identify the parts for your classic Pontiac. Be sure to use this freshly-printed and packaged version of the same manual which was prepared by the original manufacturer for use by their Parts Department.
Subject: OEM Pontiac Master Parts / Accessories Catalog (2-Vol Set) - 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960.
| OEM Part Number: FORM No. P 61-08 P