This is an exact content reprint of the original factory-issued 1949-1951 Ford F-Series Truck Shop Manual, and 1952 Ford F-Series Truck Shop Supplement (which have been thoughtfully combined into one book / manual). It covers all of the models powered by 6-cylinder and V8 engines.
You'll find that it's a high-quality reproduction of the OEM manual, and includes the '49-'51 shop manuals (384 pages) plus the '52 supplement (96 pages).
- 1949 - 1952 Ford F Series Truck
- 1949 - 1952 Ford F1 / F-1 Truck
- 1949 - 1952 Ford F2 / F-2 Truck
- 1949 - 1952 Ford F3 / F-3 Truck
- 1949 - 1952 Ford F4 / F-4 Truck
- 1949 - 1952 Ford F5 / F-5 Truck
- 1949 - 1952 Ford F6 / F-6 Truck
- 1949 - 1952 Ford F7 / F-7 Truck
- 1949 - 1952 Ford F8 / F-8 Truck
In its day, the first generation Ford F-Series trucks were known and respected as the workhorse line of trucks - a true testament to quality American engineering . This 1949 - 1952 Ford F-Series Truck Shop Manual reproduction has been made with the same American ingenuity and manufacturing perfection in mind. A great deal of work and technology went into reproducing this fine shop manual and all of its outstanding photos, diagrams and illustrations which compliment the very detailed repair and rebuild / restoration instructions you will find inside. We believe you will think that this manual is just as good, if not better, than the original. Of course, you can try to find the original shop manuals around in the market place. If you spend enough time and effort searching, you may succeed, but your results will most likely be manuals which have been already been thoroughly used and abused, with tons of grease marks, tears and stains. In contrast, this reproduction is a freshly printed and packaged copy, and the grease marks have been painstakingly removed. The photographs and text have been restored to near perfection.
Within the pages of this 49-52 Ford F-Series Truck Shop Manual, you will have specific steps and coverage for the F-1 thru F-8 models' varying configurations to include the following:
- F-1 to F-6 conventional cab with 6-cylinder
- F-1 to F-6 conventional cab with V-8
- F-6 conventional cab with 6-cylinder
- F-7 and F-8 conventional cab with V-8
- F-5 and F-6 cab-over-engine 6-cylinder
- F-5 and F-6 cab-over-engine V-8
- F-6 cab-over-engine 6-cylinder
- F-3 parcel-delivery 6-cylinder
- 215 cu.in. EAG-Series 101 hp 6-cylinder
- 226 cu.in. H-Series 95 hp 6-cylinder
- 226 cu.in. M-Series 110 hp 6-cylinder
- 239 cu.in. R-Series 100 hp V-8
- 279 cu.in. EAL-Series V-8
- 317 cu.in. EAM-Series V-8
- 337 cu.in. E-Series 145 hp V-8
This guide contains a wealth of information specific to 1949 through 1952 Ford trucks, with photos, illustrations and exploded views of components, plus complete detailed service information. It's a must-have book for the serious DIY Ford mechanic, or vintage Ford truck restorer.
NOTE: Click on the Table of Contents tab below to view 49 - 52 Ford Truck manual's table of content details in both text and image versions.
Check out the section at the bottom of the page for related products to compliment this fine manual.
Subject: Transportation: Trucks: 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952 Ford F-series truck OEM shop manual. | Ford OEM Part Numbers: FORM 7099-A and FORM 7099-52