This 1946-1954 MoPar Parts Catalog is a high-quality, PRINT, reproduction of the parts catalog which was written and first published by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM), Chrysler Corporation, for use by their dealership mechanics.
When it comes time for service and repair, youíll want to be prepared with ALL the facts you can gather. While your chassis and body manuals will certainly help take your project down the road, you should make your jobs easier and add the parts book into the mix. The more information you have, the better off youíll be.
- 1949 Chrysler Crown Imperial
- 1949 - 1954 Chrysler Imperial
- 1946 - 1948 Chrysler Imperial C-40
- 1950 - 1954 Chrysler Imperial Crown
- 1946 - 1954 Chrysler New Yorker
- 1953 - 1954 Chrysler New Yorker Deluxe
- 1950 - 1954 Chrysler Newport
- 1950 Chrysler Royal
- 1946 - 1949 Chrysler Royal Series
- 1950 - 1952 Chrysler Saratoga
- 1946 - 1949 Chrysler Saratoga Series
- 1946 - 1954 Chrysler Town & Country
- 1950 - 1954 Chrysler Windsor
- 1951 - 1954 Chrysler Windsor Deluxe
- 1946 - 1949 Chrysler Windsor Series
- 1952 - 1954 DeSoto Firedome
- 1953 - 1954 DeSoto Powermaster
- 1946 - 1948 DeSoto S-11 Custom
- 1946 - 1948 DeSoto S-11 Deluxe
- 1949 DeSoto S-13 Custom
- 1949 DeSoto S-13 Deluxe
- 1950 DeSoto S-14 Custom
- 1950 DeSoto S-14 Deluxe
- 1951 - 1952 DeSoto S-15 Custom
- 1951 - 1952 DeSoto S-15 Deluxe
- 1949 - 1954 Dodge Coronet
- 1946 - 1948 Dodge Custom
- 1954 Dodge Custom
- 1946 - 1948 Dodge Deluxe
- 1949 - 1954 Dodge Meadowbrook
- 1954 Dodge Royal
- 1954 Dodge Sierra
- 1949 - 1952 Dodge Wayfarer
- 1953 - 1954 Plymouth Belvedere
- 1951 - 1953 Plymouth Cambridge
- 1951 - 1952 Plymouth Concord
- 1951 - 1952 Plymouth Concord Deluxe
- 1951 - 1952 Plymouth Concord Special Savoy
- 1951 - 1953 Plymouth Cranbrook
- 1949 - 1951 Plymouth Deluxe
- 1946 - 1948 Plymouth P15 Deluxe
- 1946 - 1948 Plymouth P15 Special Deluxe
- 1954 Plymouth Plaza
- 1953 - 1954 Plymouth Savoy
- 1949 - 1950 Plymouth Special Deluxe
- 1949 - 1954 Plymouth Suburban
Youíre probably already keenly aware of how helpful chassis and body service manuals can be when it comes to performing the service and maintenance tasks on your classic Mopar projects (and we proudly offer a vast number of these books). You may NOT be aware of just how helpful a parts catalog can be. Letís start by explaining that a parts book is not just some phone book-sized list of part numbers. These hefty volumes provide valuable information as to how many pieces and fasteners are required for each job, as well as how they all fit together.
A parts catalog will tell you the part number, a description of the part and how many are required per car. In addition to all of the fine tables and text, these books are loaded with beautiful illustrations of the pieces and fasteners all laid-out in groups, in exploded view fashion. Every piece, no matter how small, is labeled with a name and number that you can reference for further detail. Just think about how much easier it will be to do all of your Mopar jobs when you have blown-apart visual aids for all of the systems.
This 1946-1954 MoPar Parts Catalog has been conveniently divided into two volumes. Youíll appreciate that once you discover that together they comprise almost 1,500 pages! Perhaps you could find an old original, but chances are it will be both pricey and full of grease-smudged, brittle pages. This catalog, on the other hand, is freshly printed and packaged. It contains all of the original source material, which was written by the factory experts. This top-notch reproduction even contains the collision section. It is unlikely many, or any, other reprints offer this handy portion.
Postwar Chrysler products were quite popular. Itís really no surprise. They offered a great blend of sturdiness and comfort. These solidly-constructed vehicles are true examples of the Mopar engineerís keen eye for details, back when these fine cars were designed.
This factory written parts catalog is perfect for service, repairs, restoration, and rebuild projects. Clear illustrations and photos show exploded views, as well as component details and more.
Subject: 1946, 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954 Chrysler / Dodge / Plymouth / DeSoto Parts Catalog - Includes Collision - Includes Detailed Procedures and Instructions.
| OEM Part Number: D-14393, D-14304