This 1941 - 1942 Fisher Body Sheet Metal Service Manual is a high-quality reproduction of the original equipment manufacturer's (OEM) shop manual first published by Fisher Body Division.
As great as chassis service manuals are (and they certainly ARE great!), they don't provide the complete picture. That's why it's so nice that more information is available. Even better, the material in this manual was written by the experts, so you know that you have correct, complete and efficiently-explained information right at your finger tips. Just open the front cover on this manual and the first thing you'll see is a message proclaiming it as, "A text book of metal panel repair on 194-1942 Fisher Unisteel bodies." It was written to acquaint the General Motors service departments with detailed descriptions of the 1941 and 1942 Fisher bodies with respect to repairs and metal panel construction.
In addition to the well-written step-by-step text instructions, you'll be pleased to find a huge number of black and white photographs and illustrations, which frequently contain notations to guide you confidently throughout your projects. Please check the Table of Contents and you'll see that this guide covers many areas, but has been nicely organized. There's even a parts list of sheet metal replacement parts for 1941 - 1942 Fisher Bodies A,B &C Styles. Plus, there's a handy description which explains the purpose of the body style identification plate and decoding information.
NOTE: This manual covers body services pertaining to the sheet metal; for information on all other body services, please check out the 1941 - 1942 Fisher Body Service Manual, which can be found by clicking here...1941 - 1942 Fisher Body Service Manual
FISHER BODY MODELS COVERED:
- 1941 - 1942 Buick Century Series 60
- 1941 - 1942 Buick Limited Series 90
- 1941 - 1942 Buick Roadmaster Series 70
- 1941 - 1942 Buick Special Series 40-A
- 1941 - 1942 Buick Special Series 40-B
- 1941 - 1942 Buick Super Series 50
- 1941 - 1942 Cadillac Series 61
- 1941 - 1942 Cadillac Series 62
- 1941 - 1942 Chevrolet Fleetline
- 1941 - 1942 Chevrolet Fleetmaster
- 1941 - 1942 Chevrolet Special Deluxe
- 1941 - 1942 Oldsmobile Series 66
- 1941 - 1942 Oldsmobile Series 68
- 1941 - 1942 Oldsmobile Series 76
- 1941 - 1942 Oldsmobile Series 78
- 1941 Oldsmobile Series 96
- 1941 - 1942 Oldsmobile Series 98
- 1941 Pontiac Custom
- 1941 - 1942 Pontiac Streamliner
- 1941 Pontiac Streamliner Super
- 1941 - 1942 Pontiac Torpedo
This factory written shop manual is perfect for service, repairs, restoration and rebuild projects. Clear illustrations and photos, exploded views, as well as component details and specifications have been included.
Subject: 1941 - 1942 Fisher Body Sheet Metal Service Manual - Includes Detailed Procedures and Instructions.
| OEM Part Number: F.B.S. 1-21-46