This Yamaha Virago XV250 / V-Star 250 Service Manual: 1988-2018 is a high quality service and repair manual published by Cyclepedia Press LLC. These popular, entry-level cruisers are great machines. They have a classic look, great sound and proven Yamaha mechanical components. When it comes time for service or repair you're going to want to know the specifications and instructions to get the jobs done accurately and efficiently. With this comprehensive guide at your fingertips, you'll be ready to take on the projects to get and keep your bike operating at peak performance.
Cyclepedia knows what they're doing when they prepare these maintenance and repair manuals. Professionally trained mechanics take these machines apart, so you know the instructions are accurate and complete. You'll love the vast number of detailed black and white photographs provided in the printed version of these manuals. From basic tune-up to major rebuilding projects, you'll find it all in these pages (please click the Table of Contents tab below to check-out the scope of this guide). No matter what section you're using, you're bound to find the comb style binding handy. It lays flat without a fight. No more weighing down the book with tools and parts to keep your place!
YAMAHA VIRAGO V-STAR 250 MODELS COVERED:
- 1988 Yamaha XV250U / UC Route 66 / Virago
- 1989 Yamaha XV250W / WC Route 66 / Virago
- 1990 Yamaha XV250A / AC Route 66 / Virago
- 1991 Yamaha XV250B (UK)
- 1992 Yamaha XV250D (UK)
- 1993 Yamaha XV250E (UK)
- 1994 Yamaha XV250F / FC Route 66 / Virago
- 1995 Yamaha XV250G / GC Route 66 / Virago
- 1996 Yamaha XV250H / HC Route 66 / Virago
- 1997 Yamaha XV250J / JC Route 66 / Virago
- 1998 Yamaha XV250K / KC Route 66 / Virago
- 1999 Yamaha XV250L / LC Virago
- 2000 Yamaha XV250M / MC Virago
- 2001 Yamaha XV250N / NC Virago
- 2002 Yamaha XV250P / PC Virago
- 2003 Yamaha XV250R / RC Virago
- 2004 Yamaha XV250S / SC Virago
- 2005 Yamaha XV250T / TC Virago
- 2006 Yamaha XV250V / VC Virago
- 2007 Yamaha XV250W / WC Virago
- 2008 Yamaha XV250X / XC V Star
- 2009 Yamaha XV250Y / YC V Star
- 2010 Yamaha XV250ZB V-Star
- 2011 Yamaha XV250A1B V-Star
- 2012 Yamaha XV250BB / BCB V-Star
- 2013 V-Star 250
- 2014 V-Star 250
- 2015 V-Star 250
- 2016 V-Star 250
- 2017 V-Star 250
- 2018 V-Star 250
The Motor Bookstore believes this 1988-2012 Yamaha XV250/ 2013-2018 V-Star 250 Cyclepedia DIY motorcycle manual is a great resource because of the following characteristics:
- Printed Book Purchase - Includes 1 Year Subscription to Color Online Manual Free - Contact us after purchase to setup the online account.
- Was written by a Yamaha trained mechanic.
- Focuses on the XV250 / V-Star 250 models only.
- Logical and straight forward organization - doesn't jump around.
- Comb Spiral Binding so the manual lays open nicely on your bench.
- Color Wiring Diagrams Included.
- Specifications section with detailed specs that include torque specifications.
- 316 pages of detailed rebuild / repair information.
- Quality Paper - not cheap newspaper quality like so many other books.
This professionally written Cyclepedia service manual is perfect for service, repairs, maintenance, and rebuild projects for your beloved Yamaha cruiser, whether it's the XV or V-Star variety. Clear illustrations and photos show exploded views as well as component details to enhance the step-by-step service and repair procedures.
Subject: Yamaha Virago XV250 / V-Star 250 - Includes Detailed Service, Repair & Maintenance Instructions / Procedures.
| Cyclepedia CPP-116