This 2001-2015 Triumph motorcycles DIY repair manual by Haynes, covers the following models:
- Triumph Bonneville, 790cc 2001-2006
- Triumph Bonneville, 865cc 2007-2015
- Triumph Bonneville SE, 865cc 2009-2015
- Triumph T100, 790cc 2002-2004
- Triumph T100, 865cc 2005-2015
- Triumph America, 790cc 2002-2006
- Triumph America, 865cc 2007-2015
- Triumph Speedmaster, 790cc 2003-2004
- Triumph Speedmaster, 865cc 2005-2015
- Triumph Thruxton, 865cc 2004-2015
- Triumph Scrambler, 865cc 2006-2015
This shop manual is one of the best investments you will make for your Triumph motorcycle.
The Bonnie — as it's been called almost since day one — is one of Triumph's best-known and popular models, and the new Bonneville has been a desirable motorcycle since its re-introduction, so it's no surprise that the Haynes manual for the 2001 through 2012 Bonnie has been one of the best-selling books here at The Motor Bookstore. At times, it has been hard to be able to keep them in stock!
Intended for the do-it-yourself mechanic, Haynes repair manuals are created by a team of writers, professional mechanics and photographers who take a motorcycle apart, while documenting the process, then reassemble it. All these steps are carefully recorded and noted, along with tips and lots of close-up photos, which allow the reader to understand fully how the bike's components and systems work.
From basic scheduled maintenance to service to advanced repairs, the 2001-2015 Triumph motorcycle repair manual, covers it all.
Refer to the Specifications Tab for a sample page!
Book Excerpt: 2001-2015 Triumph Bonneville, T100, Speedmaster, America, Thruxton, Scrambler Repair Manual BRAKE SYSTEM CHECK
- A routine general check of the brake system will ensure that any problems are discovered and remedied before the rider's safety is jeopardized.
- Check the brake lever and pedal for loose mountings, improper or rough action , excessive play, bends, and other damage. Lubricate the lever and pedal at the specified interval or as required (see Section 14.)
- Make sure that all brake component fasteners are tight. Check the brake pads for wear (see Section 12) and make sure the fluid level in the reservoirs is correct (see Pre-Ride checks). Look for leaks at those hose connections and check for cracks in the hoses (see illustration). If the lever or pedal is spongy, bleed the brakes (see Chapter 6).
- Make sure the brake light operates when the brake lever or pedal is applied. Neither the front brake switch, mounted on the underside of the master cylinder, nor the rear brake light switch, mounted on the inside of the pedal, are adjustable. If they fail to operate properly, check them (see Chapter 8).
This a high quality repair manual that has been a best seller at The Motor Bookstore for years. With this repair manual in your toolbox, you will feel confident to attack any and all repairs, rebuilds and service tasks on your bike.
Subject: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Triumph Bonneville, T100, Speedmaster, America, Thruxton, Scrambler service, maintenance, and repair instructions. ISBN-10: 178521036X | ISBN-13: 9781785210365 | Haynes 4364
- About this manual
- Safety first!
- Identification numbers
- Buying spare parts
- Engine/transmission oil level check
- Brake fluid level checks
- Suspension, steering and final drive checks
- Legal and safety checks
- Tire checks
- Recommended lubricants and fluids
- Maintenance schedule
- Component locations
- Maintenance procedures
- Engine, clutch and transmission
- Fuel and exhaust systems
- Ignition system
- Frame and suspension
- Final drive
- Fairing and bodywork
- Dimensions and weights
- Conversion factors
- Tools and workshop tips
- Motorcycle chemicals and lubricants
Above: Glen Lillquist of McDonough GA, rides the Dragon Tail in NC on his 2002 Triumph Bonneville. Glen tells us, "This Bonnie is from England and never registered, I have the original British documents. It's a Golden Jubilee model."
Below: Triumph Haynes Repair Manual (2001-2015): Bonneville, T100, Speedmaster, America, Thruxton, & Scrambler Sample Page. Copyright Haynes.