- OUT OF PRINT -
Designed for the professional vehicle technician or tire fitter, this manual features minimum text, numerous simplified illustrations and a rare clarity of presentation that will save the user time.
- Clear and concise information enabling workshops and tire shops to carry out repair and replacement of tires and wheels on vehicles equipped with a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS).
- Clear line drawings for each model identifying TPMS warning lamps and their location including an explanation of any associated warning messages displayed on the instrument panel or multi-function display.
- Detailed instructions for the removal and refitting of wheel-mounted TPMS sensors together with the location of the manufacturers' recommended tire pressures.
- Manufacturers' recommended tire removal and fitting instructions together with tightening torques ensure that TPMS sensors are not damaged.
- Easy-to-follow instructions of how to reset the TPMS and register new sensors.
- Special tools and equipment are identified where required.
This manual covers the following domestic and imported manufacturers of cars, vans, and light pickup trucks:
Acura | Audi | BMW | Buick | Cadillac | Chevy | Chrysler | Dodge | Ford | Freightliner (Sprinter) | GMC | Honda | Hummer | Hyundai | Infiniti | Isuzu | Jaguar | Jeep | Kia | Land Rover | Lexus | Lincoln | Mazda | Mercedes-Benz | Mercury | Mini | Mitsubishi | Nissan | Olds | Pontiac | Saab | Saturn | Scion | Subaru | Suzuki | Toyota | Volkswagen | Volvo.
Important Notice: These books are intended for professional mechanics and are not recommended for the do-it-yourselfer. In order to use them properly, a high level of mechanical knowledge and/or training is required.