TheMotorBookstore.com Legal Info, Site Terms & Conditions of Use
TheMotorBookstore.com Legal Info and Site Terms & Conditions of Use
When you access TheMotorBookstore.com, hereinafter referred to as The Motor Bookstore, you accept the following terms and conditions of use:
- The Motor Bookstore grants you a limited license to access and use the site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing purposes. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title.
- Content on our website is copyrighted material and may not be reproduced, republished by any means, sold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our written authorization.
- You agree not to download any files, other than those needed for page caching.
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, and images is the property of The Motor Bookstore or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
- Mention of third party companies, trademarks, brands, or web sites on this site are for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
- When you visit or shop at The Motor Bookstore or contact us via email, you are communicating with us electronically. You, therefore, consent to receive communications from us electronically.
- Any feedback you provide to us shall be deemed to be non-confidential and The Motor Bookstore shall be free to use such feedback for any purpose on an unrestricted basis.
- The Motor Bookstore makes every effort to insure descriptions in our site are correct. However, The Motor Bookstore does not warrant that those descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, or error-free. If an item purchased at our store does not fit the description, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition for a refund.
- All licenses and warranties for third party products, if any, are made between you and the vendor.
- If you provide a link to our site from yours, you may not frame or utilize framing techniques to display our site without our written authorization.
- When linking to us, you may not use our logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link, without our written authorization.
- Articles, book excerpts or commentary offered throughout The Motor Bookstore's website, are for entertainment and/or informational purposes only.
- Although every effort is made to insure that the infomation offered is accurate and up-to-date, The Motor Bookstore cannot be held responsible for any damages — direct or indirect — that might be caused by any action or inaction based on information published in our site. Visitors, therefore, assume responsibility for their own safety when carrying out instructions or following advice given in content appearing in this website.
- By using our site, you agree to be of legal age with the ability to enter into binding contracts.
- All parties agree to the arbitration of any disputes before a panel established by the American Arbitration Association in Dallas County, Texas, USA and waive all rights to trial by jury, attorneys' fees, costs, and claims for lost profits, punitive or consequential damages.
- The Motor Bookstore reserves the right to revise its Conditions of Use at any time, without previous notice.
are trademarks of ISITE Enterprises,Inc.