If you own a Datsun 240Z, 260Z, or 280Z and plan to restore it yourself, you will need the right information, tips and secrets to bring your car back to like-new condition.
In this DIY guide, author Wick Humble discusses the pluses and minuses of a frame-up or staged restoration. He starts by helping you decide whether or not you should restore your Z in the first place!
If the answer is yes, he then discusses all the tools you'll need to do the job safely and right.
Packed with easy-to-understand text instructions and more than 500 photos and drawings, How to Restore Your Datsun Z-Car will allow you to return your Z-car to its original glory!
All aspects of Datsun Z-car restoration are covered, including:
- How to set up your shop, procedures and tips
- Organize and store your Z's parts
- Engine and drivetrain
- Suspension, steering and brakes
- Electrical components and wiring
- Interior trim restoration, glass installation
- Rust repair, body and paint
- Technical bulletins and parts illustrations
- Z-car identification and codes
Subject: A step-by-step guide on how to restore a Datsun (Nissan) Z car back to stock condition. ISBN-10: 1931128022 | ISBN-13: 9781931128025 | Part Number: CB802