This Honda CBR250R Service Manual: 2011-2013 is a high-quality service and repair manual published by Cyclepedia Press LLC. It provides you with everything you need to maintain your motorcycle. You'll find that it offers expert instructions for jobs of all sizes. With easy-to-follow, step-by-step text instructions and a huge number of detailed photographs, you'll appreciate how well this guide has been assembled. It also contains accurate and complete specifications and wiring diagrams.MODELS COVERED:
The Honda CBR250R is an affordable and smooth sport bike. New riders will love its light weight, beautiful styling and comfortable riding position. Featuring broad power delivery, including plenty of pep for the highway, it also has great brakes to rein in that power when the time comes. Dependable, economical and agile, it's no wonder these bikes are so popular. They're fun, affordable and capable. Their tremendous versatility makes them an excellent choice for commuting, quick trips and weekend get-away adventure rides.
Even with Honda's legendary build quality and engineering, they will require regular service to keep them performing at peak levels and for maintaining safe operation. Completing these routine tasks will also protect your investment and help to extend the service life of your sporty machine. There's no doubt that these bikes offer great bang for your buck. So does this comprehensive shop manual!
The Motor Bookstore believes this Honda CBR250R Cyclepedia DIY Motorcycle manual is a great resource because of the following characteristics:
- Printed Book Purchase - Includes 1 Year Subscription to Color Online Manual Free - Contact us after purchase to setup the online account.
- Was written by a Honda trained mechanic.
- Focuses on the CBR250R models only.
- Logical and straight forward organization - doesn't jump around.
- Comb Spiral Binding so the manual lays open nicely on your bench.
- Color Wiring Diagrams Included.
- Specifications section with detailed specs that include torque specifications.
- 408 pages of detailed rebuild / repair information.
- Quality Paper - not cheap newspaper quality like so many other books.
This professionally written Cyclepedia service manual is perfect for service, repairs, maintenance, and rebuild projects for your Honda CBR250R. Clear illustrations and photos show exploded views as well as component details to enhance the step-by-step service and repair procedures.
Subject: Honda CBR250R Service Manual 2011, 2012, 2013 - Includes Detailed Service, Repair & Maintenance Instructions / Procedures. | Cyclepedia CPP-241