This 2007-2013 Chevy and GMC Pickup and SUV repair manual by Haynes covers repair and service procedures for Chevrolet and GMC pickup trucks and SUVs, including the following gasoline engine models:
- Chevy Silverado (1500 models) - 2007-2013
- Chevy Silverado (2500 HD & 3500 models) - 2007-2014
- GMC Sierra Pick-ups (1500 models) - 2007-2013
- GMC Sierra Denali Pick-ups(1500 models) - 2007-2013
- GMC Sierra Pick-ups (2500 HD & 3500 models) - 2007-2014
- Chevy Suburban - 2007-2014
- Chevy Tahoe - 2007-2014
- Chevy Avalanche - 2007-2014
- GMC Yukon - 2007-2014
- GMC Yukon XL - 2007-2014
- GMC Yukon Denali - 2007-2014
Note: this manual DOES NOT include 2007 Silverado Classic, Sierra Classic, Sierra Denali Classic, or information specific to diesel engine models, CNG models, hybrids or models equipped with rear-wheel steering.
The Haynes 24067 repair manual for the Chevy Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, Avalanche, GMC Sierra, Yukon XL, Denali 2007-2013 is based on a complete tear down and rebuild of the vehicles mentioned. This allows the Haynes authors to capture and convey every minute detail associated with a repair or service procedure to the benefit of the DIY home mechanic. This repair guide will help you take on any repair or service task on your vehicle - no matter how big or small the repair job is.
If you are concerned that this Haynes manual covers too many models and that the service and repair procedures may be diluted, we can assure you that mechanical components in the Chevrolet and GMC models covered are mostly identical. This is a GM cost cutting trait that has gone on for years.
The 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, Avalanche, GMC Sierra, Yukon XL, Denali Repair Manual published by Haynes is available at The Motor Bookstore. Its 384 pages features copious diagrams, photos and descriptions, including a 2008 GMC Yukon parts drawing, to help do-it-yourself truck owners handle maintenance on both 4- and 6-speed automatic transmissions, the transfer case, driveline, cooling, heating and air-conditioning systems, the emission control systems and general engine overhaul procedures. Order from The Motor Bookstore and get free shipping anywhere in the 48 contiguous United States.
Below: Haynes Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra Repair Manual: 2007-2013 Sample Page diagram. Copyright Haynes.Subject: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Chevy Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, Avalanche, GMC Sierra, Yukon, Yukon XL, Denali service, maintenance, and repair procedures. ISBN-10: 1620922983 | ISBN-13: 9781620922989 | Haynes 24067
- Introduction: Vehicle identification numbers. Buying parts. Safety. Maintenance techniques. Chemical and lubricants, and more.
- Tune-up and routine maintenance
- 4.3L V6 engine
- 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, 6.2L V8 engines
- General engine overhaul procedures
- Cooling, heating and air-conditioning systems
- Fuel and exhaust systems
- Engine electrical systems
- Emissions control systems
- 4-speed automatic transmission
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- Transfer case
- Brakes, ABS
- Suspension and steering systems: 1500, 2500, 3500
- Chassis electrical system
- Wiring diagrams