- Sold Out -
These exact factory reproduction Chevy air-cleaner decals — a GM Licensed Product — help add the correct finishing touch to your original or restored vehicle. Most passenger car engine decals also apply to trucks.
These stickers measure approximately 5 3/4 x 2 1/2 inches. Perfect to add that finished look to your collector or restored vehicle, at an affordable price.
Please note that on some of these stickers, the finish is bright red with chrome-like edges and letters. In those cases, the scanner is unable to capture the metallic look.
Instructions for Applying Decals:
- Insure the area the decal is to be applied is free of dirt, oil, grease, etc.
- Stickers and decals MUST be applied to smooth surfaces.
- Avoid installing stickers in extreme cold conditions, unless you plan to use a hairdryer or heat gun to warm up the area where the decal will be installed.
- Break away backing at score line and peel off the sticker.
- Position the sticker over the area where it will be installed and start working from the center out. Make sure there are no air bubbles trapped as you apply the sticker.
- Use a soft rag to remove any fingerprints from the sticker and to further promote adhesion.
Also, please keep in mind that due to engine heat, oil, dirt, weather, etc., the life and/or durability of engine stickers or decals, can be affected by these and other various factors.
Notice: Decals and stickers are non-returnable.
We also carry a great selection of owners manuals, those little booklets that came in the car's glove compartment when new, plus dealership sales brochures, identical to factory originals. Perfect for collectors, restorers or enthusiasts.