This 1969 - 1987 Ford 4-Wheel Drive Full Size F-Series Pickups & Bronco Shop Manual covers all 4x4 Gas & Diesel Ford F-Series pickups and Bronco manufactured between the years 1969 through 1987. This includes the F-100, F-150, F-250, F-350, and Bronco - all submodels.
This shop manual is neatly organized by component subject and includes the following quick-index dedicated chapters: General Information, Troubleshooting, Lubrication, Maintenance, and Tune-up, Inline Engines, V8 Engines, Fuel, Exhaust and Emission Control Systems, Cooling, Heat and Air Conditioning, Electrical System, Clutch and Transmission, Transfer Case, Suspension, Wheel Bearings, Hubs and Steering, Axles, Drive Shafts and Differentials, Brakes, Body, Skill Level and Time Estimating Guide and an alphabetical Index.
The expert text gives complete information on maintenance, repair, and overhaul. Step-by-step instructions and hundreds of photos and illustrations will help guide you through your repair/overhaul project (ranging from simple maintenance to complete overhaul) with great confidence and facts. You may have seen various aftermarket repair manuals like Haynes or Chilton; however, in our opinion, this Clymer Super Shop Manual is very well written, simple to understand, and provides very comprehensive specifications. If you are looking for detailed wiring diagrams, this manual is a little light in that area but the procedures for each component of your vehicle makes this book a necessary tool to have in your toolbox for sure.
- 170, 200, 240, and 300 CID 6-Cyl
- 4-Cyl engines are not directly referenced but the manual claims that they are similar in design to the 6-Cylinders so covered.
- 255, 302, 351W, 351M, 360, 390, 400, 460 CID V8 Gas Engines
- 8-Cyl Diesel including 6.9L V8
- 3-speed Manual - Ford 3.03 Light Duty RAN or Medium Duty RAT Manual Transmissions
- 4-speed Manual - Warner T18, Warner T19B / T19D, Single Rail Overdrive (SROD), Top Mounted Shifter Overdrive (TOD), and New Process 435
- Automatic - C4, C6 or Automatic Overdrive (AOD) - linkage and band adjustments, removal and installation procedures
TRANSFER CASE COVERAGE:
- Dana 20, 21 and 24
- Borg-Warner 1345
Subject: 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987 Ford Bronco & full-size pickup truck service, maintenance, & repair instructions. ISBN-10: 089287418X | ISBN-13: 9780892874187 | Clymer T876
- General Information
- Lubrication, Maintenance, and Tune-up
- Inline Engines
- v8 Engines
- Fuel, Exhaust, and Emission Control Systems
- Cooling, Heat, and Air Conditioning
- Electrical System
- Clutch and Transmission
- Transfer Case
- Suspension, Wheel Bearings, Hubs, and Steering
- Axles, Drive Shafts, and Differentials
- Skill Level and Time Estimating Guide