The 1967 Oldsmobile Shop Manuals & Parts Books on CD product is perfect for DIY mechanics or restorers looking for the most comprehensive service, repair and rebuild literature ever produced for the vehicles covered (refer below for fitment details). The manuals on the Detroit Iron CDs were published by the car maker for their service departments across all dealerships. The manuals are very detailed as you can imagine. The CD(s) are produced by Detroit Iron Information Systems under an authorized General Motors license. The CD includes searchable PDF OEM shop manuals within a cool point and click application.
The 1967 Oldsmobile Shop Manuals & Parts Books on CD product includes the following specific manuals.MANUALS / BOOKS Included:
- 1967 Oldsmobile Chassis Service Manual
- 1967 Body by Fisher Service Manual
- 1965-1975 Oldsmobile Chassis and Body Parts Catalog - Text (Models Thru 1975)
- 1965-1975 Oldsmobile Parts Illustration Catalog (Models Thru 1975)
- 1967 Oldsmobile Sales Brochures and Data
The Detroit Iron CD includes high quality scanned copies of the original manufacturer shop manuals in pdf form. They run on Windows and Mac systems. You can print pages right from the application. A really huge benefit is you can search through the chapters for specific details that interest you.
Most Detroit Iron CDs include a complete set of manuals for a specific year, make and model such as: Service Manuals (also called Chassis Manuals, Shop Manuals or Repair Manuals), Shop Manual Supplements, Body Service Manual, Parts Book Catalogs, Original Sales Literature - Color Brochures and/or Sales Data, Nostalgia/Trivia for the year - Entertainment, News, Sports and depending on the car maybe a special trivia section dedicated to it.
To learn more about the look and feel of the Detroit Iron CD, clear here to view Detroit Iron CD content.Below: 1957 Oldsmobile Shop Manuals CD Product Sample. Copyright Detroit Iron Information Systems.
All factory service manuals include Body Information either within the service manual and supplements itself or in a separate manual. In addition to body information, the manufacturer factory service manuals include detailed steps, procedures, diagnostic information, troubleshooting tips and subsystem removal/installation instructions for vehicle subsystems and components.
1967 Oldsmobile OEM Manuals - CD - MAKES AND MODELS COVERED:
- 1967 Oldsmobile 98
- 1967 Oldsmobile 98 Holiday
- 1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- 1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass Holiday
- 1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass Turnpike Cruiser
- 1967 Oldsmobile Delmont 88
- 1967 Oldsmobile Delmont 88 Holiday
- 1967 Oldsmobile Delta 88
- 1967 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Custom
- 1967 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Holiday
- 1967 Oldsmobile F85
- 1967 Oldsmobile Jetstar 88
- 1967 Oldsmobile Toronado
- 1967 Oldsmobile Toronado Deluxe
- 1967 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser
- 1967 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser Custom
1967 Oldsmobile OEM Manuals - CD - ENGINES COVERED:
- 4.1 Liter 250 CID 4097 CC 6 Cylinders
- 4.1 Liter 250 CID 4098 CC 6 Cylinders
- 4.1 Liter 250 CID 6 Cylinders
- 5.4 Liter 330 CID 5409 CC 8 Cylinders
- 5.4 Liter 330 CID 8 Cylinders
- 6.6 Liter 400 CID 6555 CC 8 Cylinders
- 7.0 Liter 425 CID 6966 CC 8 Cylinders
- 7.0 Liter 425 CID 8 Cylinders
1967 Oldsmobile OEM Manuals - CD - TRANSMISSIONS COVERED:
- 2 Speed Automatic Transmission Super Turbine 300
- 3 Speed Automatic Transaxle THM425
- 3 Speed Automatic Transmission THM400
- 3 Speed Standard Transmission 160T
- 3 Speed Standard Transmission SM326
- 4 Speed Standard Transmission Muncie
NOTE: If you prefer direct access to the PDF files instead of going through the cool point and click application, please give us a call after you purchase / receive the CD and we can provide how-to instructions so you can to do so.