The OEM 1965 Ford and Mercury Shop Manual is a high quality authorized licensed reproduction of the actual service & repair manual published by Ford Motor Company for its dealership mechanics. In the automotive reproduction and restoration industry, it will become your goto tool without a doubt. In the spirit of the restoration and reproduction of cars and trucks, this original manual was also restored and reproduced in new, high quality form and shrink wrapped to protect it during transit to your home or shop.
This OEM Ford repair and service manual for 1965 Ford and Mercury Full - Size Cars was originally prepared to help mechanics know the exact steps to disassemble, repair / replace and reassemble major components for Ford and Mercury cars such as: brakes, suspension, engine, transmission (manual and automatic), steering, rear axle, clutch, soft trim, body, ignition, exhaust, electrical and more. The organization of this repair / shop manual is extremely easy to follow and based on the following characteristics:
- Chapters are arranged by major topics such as Engine, Automatic Transmission, Ignition System, etc.
- Text is clear and in many cases organized in a stepwise manner.
- Detailed black & white photos and illustrations compliment the repair, assembly or disassembly steps.
- Detailed assembly diagrams of components such as fuel pumps, distributors, etc. to promote clear re-assembly direction.
- Charts with specification information throughout.
- Detailed Index at the end of the book provides quick and easy lookup for specific topics of interest.
The specific makes and models covered by this shop manual include:
- 1965 Ford Country Sedan
- 1965 Ford Country Squire
- 1965 Ford Custom
- 1965 Ford Custom 500
- 1965 Ford Galaxie
- 1965 Ford Galaxie 500
- 1965 Ford Galaxie 500 XL
- 1965 Ford LTD
- 1965 Ford Ranch Wagon
- 1965 Mercury Breezeway
- 1965 Mercury Colony Park
- 1965 Mercury Commuter
- 1965 Mercury Marauder
- 1965 Mercury Montclair
- 1965 Mercury Monterey
The 1965 Ford & Mercury Shop Manual will definitely help the mechanic or restorer rebuild, repair or service their vintage Ford or Mercury. The FORM 7098-65 OEM reproduction includes 720 pages of detailed repair and rebuild information for the DIY mechanic. Refer to the Table of Contents tab to learn more about this book's contents and organization.
The Motor Bookstore has been servicing DIY mechanics since 1997. We believe in providing the best customer service possible. Please call us if you have any questions at all.
Subject: 1965 Ford and Mercury OEM repair, service and overhaul instructions.
| OEM Part Number: FORM 7098-65