This 1937 - 1938 Fisher Body Shop Manual is a high-quality reproduction of the original equipment manufacturer's (OEM) shop manual which was first published by Fisher Body Division. If you're working on one of these classic vehicles, do yourself a favor and pick up a copy of this helpful body manual. It is the perfect complement to the factory service manual. While the main service manuals focus on the mechanical components of the vehicle, the body manual covers in detail the body and trim aspects. It was written by the experts at Fisher, so you can be sure it contains correct and complete details. You'll find not only well-written text instructions, but this 134 page service manual is also loaded with a huge number of great black and white photographs and illustrations to walk you through all of the procedures. It shows you details on such items and procedures as: the bare body panels, how to fold convertible tops, weatherstrip, door hinges and handles, glass removal, seats, trim, the routing of wiring and much, much more.
***Please scroll down on this page to the TABLE OF CONTENTS section and click to see what is included in this guide.***
FISHER BODY MODELS COVERED:
- 1937 - 1938 Buick Century Series 60
- 1937 - 1938 Buick Limited Series 90
- 1937 - 1938 Buick Roadmaster Series 80
- 1937 - 1938 Buick Special 40
- 1937 - 1938 Chevrolet Master
- 1937 - 1938 Chevrolet Master Deluxe
- 1937 - 1938 Chevrolet Truck
- 1937 - 1938 Cadillac Series 60
- 1937 - 1938 Cadillac Series 75
- 1937 - 1938 Cadillac Series 90
- 1937 - 1938 LaSalle Series 50
- 1937 Oldsmobile F-37
- 1938 Oldsmobile F-38
- 1937 Oldsmobile L-37
- 1938 Oldsmobile L-38
- 1937 Pontiac Deluxe Model 6CA
- 1938 Pontiac Deluxe Model 6DA
- 1937 Pontiac Deluxe Model 8CA
- 1938 Pontiac Deluxe Model 8DA
This reproduction, factory-written shop manual is perfect for service, repairs, restoration and rebuild projects. Clear illustrations and photos show cut-away views, as well as component details and more.
Subject: 1937 - 1938 Fisher Body Shop Manual - Includes Detailed Procedures and Instructions.