Whether you own a trailer or are thinking about buying one, this book is the resource for you. Between these covers you'll find the answers to these and many other questions:
- What kind of trailer best fits your needs?
- Is it more economical to own a trailer or to rent one?
- What should you look for when shopping for new or used trailers?
- What kind of tow vehicle do you need to haul your trailer safely?
- How do you keep your trailer rolling smoothly and safely?
- What parts of your trailer should you inspect before hitting the road?
In addition, author Richard Newton explains the basics of trailer design and how trailers work: suspension systems, wheels and tires, brakes, hitches, and wiring and lighting are all explained in clear, easy-to-read text accompanied by hundreds of color photos.
Ideas for building and rebuilding trailers are also covered in detail. This is the book trailer owners have been waiting for!
About the Author
Richard Newton is an ASE Master Technician who spent 15 years in the auto service industry before becoming a magazine editor and freelance automotive writer.