The Hemi Top Fuel Dragster Engine Die-Cast is simply impressive, and large. The 1:6 scale replica model of the mighty Dodge 426 Blown Hemi Dragster Engine (8,000 horsepower) is very detailed.
The model includes actual moving parts!! For example, the ribbed blower belt turns the blower, crankshaft and idler pulleys - sweet.
This engine die-cast model also includes the following outstanding details that you will truly enjoy:
- Detailed GMC blower case includes real compression springs and bolts within view below the front case cover.
- Chrome plated blower scoop with butterfly vantes and spring linkage.
- Heavy duty fuel pump with high pressure fuel line.
- Heavy duty racing distributor, magneto and ignition wiring.
- Nitro methane and fuel hoses.
- Hollow tube exhaust pipes really look impressive and realistic.
- Racing oil manifold and hoses; Low profile dragster oil pan.
- Plated valve covers.
- Oil pressure guage.
This is not a kit that requires you to put it together - it is fully assembled.
Top Fuel drag racing is one of the most popular classes of all drag racing styles. The engines usually run on a 90% nitromethane and 10% methanol mix instead of gasoline. According to Facts about Top Fuel on Wikipedia, "at maximum throttle and RPM the exhaust gases escaping from the dragster's open headers produce about 900-1100 pounds of downforce", which is amazing.
Crank up your speakers and listen to this Hemi Dragster engine run - sounds nice:
The following photos illustrate the stunning size of the Hemi Dragster Engine die-cast model as it relates to a 12 ounce can.
The Hemi Top Fuel Dragster Engine Die-Cast is a our top selling Die-Cast engine. Our customers just love the detail and size! Add this awesome Die-Cast to your collection today, you will not be disappointed - we guarantee it.