In this great reference guide, author and four-wheeling expert Jim Allen gives you the information you want and need to get the most out of your 4x4.
Learn how to modify your rig, rail etiquette, how to properly install and use a CB, plus GPS technology you'll want to know for any trip.
This book is titled the Four-Wheeler's Bible for good reason, and this 2nd edition makes an incredible book even better!
Shop with confidence at The Motor Bookstore. We ship free and fast to all customers living in the US48. We've been in business serving online and local customers since 1997.
Subject: Everything you ever wanted to know about 4-wheeling is covered in this guide. ISBN-10: 0760335303 | ISBN-13: 9780760335307 | Motorbooks 145815
- Attitude and Emergencies: Zen and the Art of Four-Wheeling
- Traction 101: Get a Grip!
- 4x4 Ratings: 1960-2008 4x4s
- Controls and Communications: What Does That Lever Do?
- Essential Skills — Outlook and Basic Technique: Solid Foundations
- Basic Vehicle Tuning and Buildup: The Toolbox
- Advanced Skills and Buildups: Grizzled Gear Grinders
- Recovery Techniques: Inertially Challenged
- Navigation and Field Repairs: Bring 'Em Back Alive
- Glossary of Terms: Four-Wheeler's Dictionary