- MANUFACTURER OUT OF STOCK -
The Chevy Small Block Street Rod Engine Die-Cast is an awesome 1:6 scale replica model of the Chevy Small Block Street Rod engine.
This Die-Cast model is a very authentic and accurate reproduction of the Chevy Small Block Street Rod engine which includes actual moving parts, e.g. the Operating pulleys and belts drive the flex plat which turns the starter motor gear.
Also, this engine die-cast model includes the following details:
- Die Cast metal Engine Block.
- Removable oval air cleaner.
- Full detailed rubber spark plug wires.
- Includes fuel lines and fuel log with gauge, & hoses.
- Chrome plated valve covers, air conditioner pump and pulleys.
- Finned oil pan.
- High Performance distributor.
- High Performance dual plane intake manifold.
If you are interested in learning more about the Small Block Chevy Engine from other small block chevy enthusiasts, we recommend that you visit the Chevrolet FORUM. Just type in your interests in the Chevrolet forum search bar and you should find great dialog from like Chevy Small Block Street Rod Engine enthusiasts.
The following photos illustrate the size of the street rod engine die-cast model as it relates to a 12 ounce can.
TheMotorBookstore is proud to offer the Chevy Small Block Street Rod Engine Die-Cast to our Motorhead customers! We believe this Die-Cast will look great in your favorite place to hang out.