This Original Owner's Guide licensed reprint covers the 1965 Pontiac and Tempest. The GM Part number is: 9780044. Form S-6501.
This guide is a must have addition for the 1965 Pontiac or 1965 Pontiac Tempest restorer or collector interested in claiming originality at car shows.
The GM reprint includes the following sections:
- Breaking-In Your New Car
- Instructions for Starting Your New Car
- Operating Your Automatic Transmission - includes Pontiac Turbo Hydra-Matic Transmission
- Synchro-Mesh Transmissions - includes Pontiac and Tempest Three-Speed Syncro-Mesh and Pontiac and Tempest Four-Speed Syncro-Mesh
- Detailed Dashboard Schematic
- Overview of Dash Guages, Interior Controls and Accessories
- Fuse Box
- Heat and Ventilation
- Safari Station Wagon specific instructions
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel Octane Requirements
- Cooling System
- Maintenance Schedule
- Beauty Care
- Changing Wheels
- Specifications, Customer Relations
Note: This is not a service or repair manual. Instead, this is the factory booklet that originally came with the car when purchased from the dealer.