- OUT OF PRINT -
Remember the explosion of exciting new personal watercraft (PWC) onto the scene in the 1980s? Thanks to this personal water vehicle service manual by Clymer, you can relive that era of watersport fun by fixing up a number of popular models made from 1980-1988. From Yamaha to Wetjet to Fazer PWC, there are dozens of models just waiting to be repaired and restored at bargain prices. Since this manual makes it possible to do all the work yourself, you'll save money while also getting to take some of your favorite rides out for a spin on the water again.
The following PWC models are covered in this comprehensive service manual by Clymer:
- Fazer: Fazer (late 1986) and Faze II
- Funjet Boat: Funjet (1984-1987)
- Jet Ski: JS300, JS300SX, JS440, JS550, JF650 (X-2) and JS650SX
- Scat Hovercraft: Scat I (1986-1988)
- Surf-Jet: Standard (1980-1988), 275SS (1985-1988) and 236SS (1983-1988)
- Wetbike: Models 1978-1984, Model 800 (1985-1987), Silver Streak (1997-1988) and Tom Cat (1988)
- Wetjet: 428 (1985-early 1986), 428 L/C (late 1986-1987) and 432 (1988)
- Yamaha: WaveJammer and WaveRunner (1987-1988)
* Note: Complete information is provided to service the carburetor, charging system, engine, ignition system, jet pump or air-vane drive and other related components.
Manual also features special sections on design and service fundamentals and includes a handy troubleshooting guide.