This 1999-2014 Hyundai Sonata repair and service manual by Chilton covers DIY repair and service instructions and techniques for all U.S. and Canadian models.
The Chilton Total Care manual is known to be one of the most comprehensive do-it-yourself manuals available. With a Chilton manual, the novice DIY'er can perform a wide range of service and repair tasks on your 1999-2014 Hyundai Sonata - from simple maintenance and service tasks to complete engine teardowns and rebuilds. This manual includes detailed step-by-step repair instructions with associated diagrams and schematics so you can be sure that you have expert repair and service advice at your fingertips.
This Hyundai Sonata Chilton 32205 Repair Manual covers the following engine and transmissions for the 1999-2014 base sedan, GLS, LX, GL, SE, Limited, GLS PSEV, SE PSEV, and Limited PSEV models:
- 2.0L 4-Cylinder Turbo 6-speed Automatic
- 2.4L 4-Cylinder 5-speed Manual
- 2.4L 4-Cylinder 6-speed Manual
- 2.4L 4-Cylinder 4-speed Automatic
- 2.4L 4-Cylinder 6-speed Automatic
- 2.5L V6 5-speed Manual
- 2.5L V6 4-speed Automatic
- 2.7L V6 5-speed Manual
- 2.7L V6 4-speed Automatic
- 3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic
According to Wikipedia on the Hyundai Sonata, the Sonata was first produced in South Korea in 1985. However, it was removed from the market due to poor customer reviews. The second generation Sonata, introduced in 1988, is often considered the original Sonata. It was designed for the United States market.
Through the years, the Hyundai Sonata has morphed into a desirable and very beautiful car. In 2013, it was ranked the most dependable midsize car by J.D. Power and Associates. As a result, the number of Sonata cars on the road has soared.
Protect your investment. Pick up your 1999-2014 Hyundai Sonata Repair Manual by Chilton today, so you can start saving on service and repair costs tomorrow. "Do-it-yourself (DIY) and save!"
Subject: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Hyundai Sonata 2.0L or 2.4L Four-Cylinder, 2.5L V6, 2.7L V6, 3.3L V6 service, maintenance, and repair manual. ISBN-10: 1620920883 | ISBN-13: 9781620920886 | Chilton 32205
- Tune-up and routine maintenance
- Four-cylinder engines - 2.0L, 2.4L Sirius II and Theta (DOHC)
- V6 engines - 2.5L, 2.7L and 3.3L DOHC
- General engine overhaul procedures
- Cooling, heating and air-conditioning systems
- Fuel and exhaust systems
- Engine electrical systems
- Emissions and engine control systems
- Manual transaxle
- Automatic transaxle
- Clutch and driveline
- Suspension and steering systems
- Chassis electrical system
- Wiring diagrams