Designed for the professional technician, this manual features minimum text, numerous simplified illustrations, and clarity of presentation that will save the user time.
The Diagnostic Trouble Codes Manual: ABS, Transmission and Immobilizer for US domestic and asian vehicles introduced or revised during 1998-2006, is based on vehicle manufacturer's information and includes:
- Separate sections for specific vehicles and systems
- Code accessing techniques described using concise text and clear illustrations
- Clear tables provide information which identifies the location of the fault within the system
- The probable cause for each code
- Trouble code erasing procedures
This manual covers the following makes:
Acura | Buick | Cadillac | Chevy | Chrysler | Dodge | Ford | GMC | Honda | Hyundai | Infiniti | Jeep | Kia | Lexus | Lincoln | Mazda | Mercury | Mitsubishi | Nissan | Olds | Pontiac | Saturn | Scion | Subaru | Suzuki | Toyota
Notice: These books are intended for professional mechanics and are not recommended for the do-it-yourselfer. In order to use them properly, a high level of mechanical knowledge and/or training is required.