- Out of Print -
You are a professional mechanic! Would you like to have a comprehensive resource to guide you through a list of probable causes, in priority order, associated with a diagnostic trouble code? If so, this manual will do that and much, much more. It covers domestic cars, vans and light-duty trucks.
The new Diagnostic Trouble Codes Domestic Vehicles 1999-2013 manual from Autodata is your friend and a valuable tool to include in your toolbox.
Note: this manual is intended for professional technicians.
Autodata manuals feature minimal text and an abundance of simple to understand diagrams. The presentation is clear and concise which will save you time while providing the right information you need.
The Diagnostic Trouble Codes Manual is based on vehicle manufacturers' information and includes:
- Separate sections for specific vehicles and systems
- Code-accessing techniques described using concise text and clear illustrations?most without the need for dedicated test equipment
- Clear tables providing Flash Codes (MIL), OBD-I and OBD-II ("P" Codes, including HEX), which identify the location of the fault within the system
- The probable cause for each code
- Trouble code erasing procedures
Covers domestic vehicles, from 1998 through 2012, including:
These books are intended for professional mechanics and are not recommended for the do-it-yourselfer. In order to use them properly, a high level of mechanical knowledge and/or training is required.
Subject: Transportation: Professional Guides: Diagnostic Trouble Codes Engine Management Systems Domestic Vehicles 1999-2013. MIL, OBD-I, OBD-II, HEX. ISBN-10: 1893026728 - ISBN-13: 9781893026728 | Autodata 13-340