The 2003-2013 Kia Sorento Repair Manual by Haynes covers all Kia Sorento models manufactured since 2003.
The step-by-step procedures within this high quality Haynes manual are based on a complete teardown and rebuild of the Kia Sorento. This service and repair manual will help you maintain, repair or rebuild any component or system of the Kia Sorento.
The specific Kia Sorento models covered in the Haynes 54077 manual include:
- 2003-2013 Kia Sorento (including all gasoline engine, 2WD, 4WD and transmission options)
The Haynes Kia Sorento service manual provides coverage for the following specific engines and transmissions:
TRANSMISSION SERVICE COVEREAGE:
- 2.4L MPI (Multi-Port Injection) 143.90 ci 2359cc 4-cylinder engine
- 2.4L GDI (Gasoline Direct Injection) 143.90 ci 2359cc 4-cylinder engine
- 3.3L V6 engine - 203.86 ci 3341 cc
- 3.5L V6 engine 211.75 ci 3470 cc
- 3.8L V6 engine 230.55 ci 3778 cc
- 5-speed M5UR1 - manual transmission
- 6-speed M6GF2 - manual transaxle
- Automatic transmission/transaxle - minor service only
The Kia Sorento is a well made vehicle and if you take care of the routine maintenance and service per the recommended service schedule, you will enjoy the Kia Sorento for miles and miles... If you would like to find a shop to repair or service your Kia Sorento, TheMotorBookstore recommends Repair Pal for free referrals to shops you can trust.
If you prefer to save money on costly repairs, pick up this Haynes service and repair manual so you can do-it-yourself (DIY).
Subject: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Kia Sorento service, maintenance, repair. ISBN-10: 1620920468 | ISBN-13: 9781620920466 | Haynes 54077